Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anybody familiar with Zenedge

This is a new Energy drink in the NY market. They have a can as well as a couple of the 2 oz shots. Just wondering if anyone else has come across them outside of NY.

I have tried Zenedge and one flavor of their shots and liked both. The can is definitely cool looking.

Energy Drink Reviews: ZenEdge Energy Drink Review

I went to their website and I found that their marketing is inconcruent. The can and the message say that the drink is calming and a better way to energy than by getting cranked by caffeine. However, the music they play is hip hop that leans towards the aggressive.

Like me, many people like the idea of getting good clean energy so we would want to learn more about the product due to its message and name "Zen" edge, but the music confused me and I thought as I went through the website thinking more about music play selection decision than I was actually about the drink.

Bottom line is it seems to clash the demographics segment between young hip kids and older wizened mature energy drink consumers that use it daily for warding off the cublicle crash.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Cool can, but brown liquad???

They seem to be the only company I have seen with both a RTD can as well as a 2 oz shot. I have been seeing them in NY for a while, but was not sure of their distribution.

Quote Originally Posted by dopie opie View Post
    They seem to be the only company I have seen with both a RTD can as well as a 2 oz shot. I have been seeing them in NY for a while, but was not sure of their distribution.

REDLINE has an 8oz RTD plus a 2.5 oz shot.
    Spike Energy has an 8 oz, 16oz , and rumor has it a shot coming out.

Default Zenedge

Hey how you doing people I was just going around looking at and reading about how people feel or think about the Zenedge Drink and I came across this site and I just wanted to let you know I work for Zenedge Inc. and its good drink I been working for the company a few months now and everyone that tried it told me its better than Red Bull the reason Red Bull is doing good is because they was the 1st one out with a energy Drink but over the years companies have got better with there drinks but to tell you I tried just about every energy with my line of work and Zenedge live up to its name no bad after taste and I was not jumping all over the place like Red Bull, Monster, RockStar, Etc. You can find them now in just about any where I use to live in NYC now Orlando and I'm letting people know here how good it is thanks for your times. AC

Quote Originally Posted by AC82 View Post
    Hey how you doing people I was just going around looking at and reading about how people feel or think about the Zenedge Drink and I came across this site and I just wanted to let you know I work for Zenedge Inc. and its good drink I been working for the company a few months now and everyone that tried it told me its better than Red Bull the reason Red Bull is doing good is because they was the 1st one out with a energy Drink but over the years companies have got better with there drinks but to tell you I tried just about every energy with my line of work and Zenedge live up to its name no bad after taste and I was not jumping all over the place like Red Bull, Monster, RockStar, Etc. You can find them now in just about any where I use to live in NYC now Orlando and I'm letting people know here how good it is thanks for your times. AC

MAN.....that is one longggg sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    MAN.....that is one longggg sentence.
    I was thinking the same thing. Its tough to get upset when someone praises your product and believe me it is much appreciated. However, it does get frustrating not knowing who the people are that are giving such praise.

AC48 please PM to let me know who you are, if you don't mind.

I live in Brooklyn and I haven't even seen it...