Bevboard

Hybrid View

Default Koshier Beverages Now Appearing

It is that time of year again, the delicious taste of real sugar. I just spotted DR. BROWNS Blackcherry and Creme Soda with the KP symbol from Pepsi-Cola Bottling of New York, Inc., College Point , N.Y. 11356. This should mean Coca-Cola and Pepsi-Cola should be in the stores next week. My local supermarket has six aisle of KP products. Last year Frito Lay had Lays from Israel which had different Oils in the chips (Palm). They pulled Palm Oiil in Chips they make in the US years ago. The chips seemed thicker and crispier.

Here on the East Coast, we can get Utz potato chips that are KP. Regular and no salt only, though. They use cottonseed oil in their regular chips, probably the same for the KP ones, since it's KP.

Now this is interesting... I don't recall them ever doing this before. They always have KP seltzers, but not sodas. I love how the orange is clear.

Kosher Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Pepsi & Diet Pepsi showed up today in 2L's. Coke products were produced in Alsip, IL and Pepsi product from Oshkosh, WI. with the Triangle CRC P-12 symbol on the Cap. The Pepsi bottles are marked KP on the label.

Looks like there is no Kosher for Passover Sierra Mist Natural and Kosher for Passover Diet Sierra Mist this year, unless anyone else happens to see these pop up.
    Last edited by Themaster73; 03-22-2012 at 06:53 PM.

Looks like KPCF Pepsi lives for another year, no sign of KPCF Diet Pepsi yet though.
    Last edited by Themaster73; 03-22-2012 at 06:54 PM.