Bevboard

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pepsi Next

Default Pepsi Next

Outside the philly plant it says March 19th. I won't be trying this as I don't drink soda anymore (just water, plus eatin better and exercise, I have lost 50 pounds!)

Smile

I don't really drink much Pepsi (or Diet Pepsi), but I like the design of that can. It's actually better looking than the regular Pepsi can (in my opinion).

I'm still surprised they've returned to the half-calorie cola though. I wonder if Coke will forced to respond in kind...
    banned

Pepsi Next ingrediant list,please.
    Pepsi Next compare/contrast to C2?
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Will try it out when it comes out.

Pepsi Next 12 pack cans were seen in Dansville, NY 3-16-12. Also, spotted in the Syracuse, NY St. Patricks Day parade was a flatbed tractor trailer float featuring a large display of Pepsi Next.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

I'll be interested to try it, having liked Pepsi Edge in the past. Instead of sugar/splenda, looks like this time it'll be 4 sweeteners, Sugar, Ace-K, Aspartame and sucralose - I don't think I've ever tried anything with that combo before.
    Give me some cane sugar Pepsi in a glass bottle!!

It'll be interesting to see if Pepsi can create a market for this. Last time, neither Coke nor Pepsi could find a sizable market for a half-calorie soda... and that was before the better-tasting "zero" and "max" sodas came out. I used to be one of the few people who drank C2 back in the day... but that was before Coke Zero. Now, I have no interest in a C2-like product, because Coke Zero tastes virtually like regular Coke to me... so there's just no point.
    banned

I got a 20oz bottle this morning. It's not too bad for a mid-range soda, but I would prefer any of the Ten sodas over Pepsi Next.

I also wonder how well it will compare to the inexpensive low-calorie "COLA" that Cott makes for Walmart. It's not even listed as a low calorie cola, but the shelf price tag said it was, and that caught my eye, so I looked at the 12pack, and found the Cott name and the only indication of low-calorie came from the nutrition facts box. (35 calories per can) Knowing that Cott handles RC outside the US, and liking RC, and with it costing 1.99/12, I bought one, and found it was pretty good. And I wonder how many others have as well, because the last couple of months, it seems whatever Walmart I'm in, they are almost always out of 12packs of it, only 2L in stock.
    Give me some cane sugar Pepsi in a glass bottle!!