Bevboard

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pepsi Next

We uncovered a trademark filing for "Pepsi Next Paradise Mango" ... as well as "Mtn Dew Next" and "Sierra Mist Next", but that might be hopeful thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Tannerman View Post
    We uncovered a trademark filing for "Pepsi Next Paradise Mango" ... as well as "Mtn Dew Next" and "Sierra Mist Next", but that might be hopeful thinking
    The timing of the Mtn Dew and Sierra Mist filings suggest they are just placeholder in case Pepsi Next takes off. The timing of the mango filing would lend one to believe that they are planning a flavor extension. A mango flavored Next? Sounds good to me.
    banned

Mango flavored would be amazing.

I'm in the group that finds this product to be unnecessary with Pepsi Max out there.

I tried it, and it's not even close to regular Pepsi. Sure, it's more drinkable than Diet Pepsi, but it's not even as good as Max.

I'm really surprised that Pepsi even came out with this, considering how fast they dropped Pepsi Edge back in '05.

Quote Originally Posted by The King View Post
    I'm in the group that finds this product to be unnecessary with Pepsi Max out there.

I tried it, and it's not even close to regular Pepsi. Sure, it's more drinkable than Diet Pepsi, but it's not even as good as Max.

I'm really surprised that Pepsi even came out with this, considering how fast they dropped Pepsi Edge back in '05.
    The big difference between Pepsi Next and Pepsi Max is the ginseng that's in Pepsi Max. I must be sensitive to ginseng because I've never liked any drink that contained it.

My wife tried the Pepsi Next and gave it the thumbs up. My daughter, however, said that it was "too weak."

I HATE DIET. ALL DIET. The artificial sweetener is NASTY.

but Pepsi Next somehow fixed the issue. Seriously, LOVE this stuff. WHY? Because IT REALLY TASTES LIKE REGULAR PEPSI. There is a TINY aftertaste (NOTHING like Max or Diet).. but I really dont even notice it now.

I REALLY REALLY hope Cherry NEXT comes out.
    My BRING BACK list:
    1. Pepsi Twist
    2. Pepsi Cherry Vanilla
    3. Pepsi Blue
    4. Pepsi Summer Mix
    5. dnL / 7upsideDown

I found Pepsi Next to have too sweet of an end note taste.
    I do not drink diet soda pops so I will stick with Pepsi.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Quote Originally Posted by halloaaryn View Post
    I HATE DIET. ALL DIET. The artificial sweetener is NASTY.

but Pepsi Next somehow fixed the issue. Seriously, LOVE this stuff. WHY? Because IT REALLY TASTES LIKE REGULAR PEPSI. There is a TINY aftertaste (NOTHING like Max or Diet).. but I really dont even notice it now.

I REALLY REALLY hope Cherry NEXT comes out.
    That would be good too. I just hope it takes off.
    banned

I don't plan on getting it. :P

Earlier this week, I came across some Pepsi One at a Harris Teeter Grocery Store in Concord, NC. I bought it to compare the taste to Pepsi Next. Pepsi One is not as sweet as Next, and it does have a bit of an aftertaste. Both Next and One are far better than Diet Pepsi, in my opinion.