Bevboard

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Pepsi Next

Just tried Pepsi Next, and I enjoy it. Not bad for a low calorie soda.

Quote Originally Posted by CitrusCola View Post
    Earlier this week, I came across some Pepsi One at a Harris Teeter Grocery Store in Concord, NC. I bought it to compare the taste to Pepsi Next. Pepsi One is not as sweet as Next, and it does have a bit of an aftertaste. Both Next and One are far better than Diet Pepsi, in my opinion.
    That's not saying much. Diet Pepsi is horrid.
    banned

After drinking Pepsi Next for a few weeks, I tried a few of the diet flavors and to my amazement, I could actually stand them.

Im a 6 pack a day (at least) kind of guy. This is kinda huge for me!

Also, I LOVE being able to taste Pepsi Vanilla again (even if its diet!).

I still cant believe it, but im now a diet drinker.

With the amount of requests for this product on Pepsi Canada's facebook page, I wouldn't doubt that they release Pepsi Next in Canada this summer. I know a few people who liked the first run of Pepsi Max (before it switched formulae/formulas), but don't drink it anymore because of the higher caffeine content. Lower calorie, higher taste beverages are in demand here in Canada... Exactly what Pepsi Next is filling in the market for.

Quote Originally Posted by sublimecitrus View Post
    With the amount of requests for this product on Pepsi Canada's facebook page, I wouldn't doubt that they release Pepsi Next in Canada this summer. I know a few people who liked the first run of Pepsi Max (before it switched formulae/formulas), but don't drink it anymore because of the higher caffeine content. Lower calorie, higher taste beverages are in demand here in Canada... Exactly what Pepsi Next is filling in the market for.
    I hope they do. That stuff was amazing.

I was somewhat unimpressed with the actual taste of the product but I think the design is appealing. Wish I knew how it was selling..

Quote Originally Posted by Android View Post
    I'll be interested to try it, having liked Pepsi Edge in the past. Instead of sugar/splenda, looks like this time it'll be 4 sweeteners, Sugar, Ace-K, Aspartame and sucralose - I don't think I've ever tried anything with that combo before.
    When are they gonna stop screwing with our drinks and just make regular pepsi with real sugar, not make it too expensive for the consumer and the wholesaler, and leave the decisions on what the consumer should drink to the consumer?

I love soda just as much as the other guy but I am kinda getting pissed off they keep messing with ingredients. Leave it be. This isn't a mad scientists lab and we aren't their test subjects.

Are those Pepsi Next flavor extensions LTO? I'm curious to see what the Paradise Mango one will taste like. Hopefully its better than Pepsi Summer Mix.

I definitely need to try the Cherry Vanila and Mango flavors..