Bevboard

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Pepsi Next

Quote Originally Posted by ATownAndrew View Post
    Are those Pepsi Next flavor extensions LTO? I'm curious to see what the Paradise Mango one will taste like. Hopefully its better than Pepsi Summer Mix.
    I've heard they are permanent extensions from the guys I work with.

Quote Originally Posted by cpnAhab View Post
    I've heard they are permanent extensions from the guys I work with.
    A couple of weeks away. Looking forward to both.
    banned

Hopefully the new flavors come out this week. Still no OFFICIAL word though...(Nothing says these flavors even exist outside out what I already posted...and that trademark filing)
    banned

Found them today in Delaware at Walmart, from the Piscataway NJ plant. 2L, 12pk, 20oz. The 20oz were still warm, so I assumed they just came out today. Production was done at the end of last month.

http://pic.twitter.com/j98LLH20

Mango isn't my thing, but I did pick up a 2L of Cherry Vanilla. Unfortunately, no ice here, and no room in the fridge for the bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    Found them today in Delaware at Walmart, from the Piscataway NJ plant. 2L, 12pk, 20oz. The 20oz were still warm, so I assumed they just came out today. Production was done at the end of last month.

http://pic.twitter.com/j98LLH20

Mango isn't my thing, but I did pick up a 2L of Cherry Vanilla. Unfortunately, no ice here, and no room in the fridge for the bottle.
    Not here yet.
    banned

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    Found them today in Delaware at Walmart, from the Piscataway NJ plant.
    I'm right by Piscataway, so why I am I having such a hard time finding these?

Mango isn't my thing, but I did pick up a 2L of Cherry Vanilla.
    Mango cola doesn't sound too appealing to me either, but I've been pleasantly surprised before. Definitely looking forward to trying the Cherry Vanilla, though I'm a bit baffled about Pepsi continuing to try such a flavor when the previous attempts didn't sell. Surprised they didn't go with just plain cherry - and what happened to the plans to make a cherry Pepsi Max anyway?

Trying Mango right now. It's very odd, but guess I like it. Bought Cher Van too and will try later.
    I like new, weird colas

Well, what do you know, Paradise Mango DID pleasantly surprise me. The mango flavor is bold and distinct without overwhelming the cola taste which it actually complements very well. The Cherry Vanilla was very good too - the best attempt at such a cola that I've tasted so far. I'm very impressed with these - both were smooth and flavorful.

Love both, good job pepsi.
    banned

Tried the cherry vanilla one and it was good..will try the mango one next when I can find it in a 20oz. Dont want to risk a 2lt on that.