Bevboard

Hybrid View

Default Has anyone worked with Power Brands or Flavorman?

I am looking to break into the 'energy shot' market and need help formulating specialized prototypes to take to investors.

Powerbrands and Flavorman seem to have full scale services but I cannot find any reviews for them online.

Also, how much can I expect to spend on formulating a single energy shot and having a small prototype batch (~100 shots) produced?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk11ns View Post
    I am looking to break into the 'energy shot' market and need help formulating specialized prototypes to take to investors.

Powerbrands and Flavorman seem to have full scale services but I cannot find any reviews for them online.

Also, how much can I expect to spend on formulating a single energy shot and having a small prototype batch (~100 shots) produced?

Thanks!
    power brands also has a report on BBB.org
    Last edited by drink305; 04-02-2012 at 06:11 AM.

Exclamation

If you value your time, money and your life, Run far away from power brands! If you havent already fallen for their scam. They are Con Artists! $20,000 after working with these wastemen, for 2yrs!! I have absolutely nothing to show for all that time and money being spent, but a valueable lesson.

I was finally referred to Sovereign flavors. Pretty reasonable, good work ethics.
    Last edited by miss lane; 06-04-2013 at 02:46 AM.