4 26.67%
  • Pepsi Lime

0 0%
  • Pepsi Blue

1 6.67%
  • Other (specify)

2 13.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What's your favorite flavor of Pepsi?

Mine would be Pepsi Twist, it had such a unique taste to it. I miss that pop.

If I had to choose, I would pick Pepsi.

Pepsi Raging Razzberry, or Kosher Pepsi.

Pepsi Twist. I always though Pepsi does a better job with their flavored sodas than Coke does, even though Coke is the dominant brand.

What Pepsi should do is take the retro Pepsi Throwback logo and make it the main Pepsi logo, and tweak the diet Pepsi logo a bit but keep the current font just make the font thicker and horizontal. Or just create a new modern Pepsi logo all together.
    Last edited by XLS_04; 02-08-2012 at 02:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XLS_04 View Post
    Pepsi Twist. I always though Pepsi does a better job with their flavored sodas than Coke does, even though Coke is the dominant brand.

What Pepsi should do is take the retro Pepsi Throwback logo and make it the main Pepsi logo, and tweak the diet Pepsi logo a bit but keep the current font just make the font thicker and horizontal. Or just create a new modern Pepsi logo all together.
    I don't think they had original lemon coke in the US, but I know they had the diet lemon coke in the US, though. I don't drink diet soda, though.

Cherry, diet cherry, and diet lime are the only flavors I see here in the US for Pepsi, and it's weird they have lime in diet and not original here now. I only see diet lime for the coca-cola here in the US as well. I've heard that the Coca-Cola Freestyle machines have coke lime, but there isn't one near me.

I've only tasted Pepsi, Pepsi Throwback, and Wild Cherry Pepsi.

My favorite is just regular Pepsi.

Kosher for Passover Caffeine Free Pepsi

These days... Mexi-Pepsi sugar-in-glass, of course.
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

Quote Originally Posted by orange_slice231 View Post
    I don't think they had original lemon coke in the US, but I know they had the diet lemon coke in the US, though. I don't drink diet soda, though.

Cherry, diet cherry, and diet lime are the only flavors I see here in the US for Pepsi, and it's weird they have lime in diet and not original here now. I only see diet lime for the coca-cola here in the US as well. I've heard that the Coca-Cola Freestyle machines have coke lime, but there isn't one near me.
    Regular Lemon Coke was never sold in the US, Diet Coke with Lime came out before Coca-Cola with Lime and lasted until late 2006 or early 2007. The Coca-Cola with Lime in the freestyle machine tastes different from the Coca-Cola with lime in cans and bottles, the lime taste is more intesnse, could be because it's a soda fountain though.

Pepsi Cherry Vanilla, Pepsi Holiday Spice, and Pepsi Summer Mix were not mentioned as well. They were all limited edition so that could be why, although Pepsi Cherry Vanilla never mentioned it was limited edition.

*points at his signature*