Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Wild cherry pepsi in canada confirmed! Summer flvr!

It has been confirmed that Wild Cherry Pepsi is the summer flavour and will be dropping in stores starting in mid May with 591ml bottles. There will be no diet. "WCP" will be in 12 can packs and 2L's in June sometime hence why Cherry Dr.Pepper will not be in those sizes due to capacity issues with all these plus Lime blends and Max has picked up since the new graphics and added advertising even though it tastes nothing like pepsi, though it advertises it does, it is just diet pepsi with ginsineg and double the caffeine.
    I wonder what Coca-Cola has up it's sleeve for it's summer drinks programs? Vanilla Coke! I can always dream since Pepsi does not listen to my many many requests. PEPSI LISTEN UP! I WANT PEPSI VANILLA!
    Pepsi did listen to one of my requests as i did thank them last year for bringing back and keeping Pepsi Lime, so thanks pepsi on that one.

OH MY GOD YES!!!

Pepsi finally answers my prayers and brings that holy nectar to Canada.

Thank you, dude! Thank you PBG for me, will you please?

Now I wonder... if people buy it like mad like Lime, if they'll keep it past the summer too...
    Last edited by GenesisWildCherry; 04-20-2011 at 12:58 AM.

There will be a big push by Pepsi on WCP not to mention WCP slurpees will be flowin too.

I heard about those, they're supposed to be absolutely delish. :]

Are they available in Canada yet?

Quote Originally Posted by lguapo View Post
    Are they available in Canada yet?
    Not that I've seen, but I'm looking whenever I'm in a convenience store or gas station. I would assume that Pepsi would announce the roll-out before it actually happens. It's not often that a product would go unannounced before it's in stores.

Although, I seem to remember a quiet roll-out for Pepsi Lime.

I think it's pretty obvious the original poster is full of crap. I called the local bottler on Friday and they have never heard of anything about Wild Cherry coming to Canada

Okay, Dave.

It`s now July 2ND, and still no Wild Cherry Pepsi. It leads me to start agreeing with Jeremy on this one. About this being a lie or a misunderstanding.

I can't say I'm surprise that it's not out, but I don't hold any grudges against Dave for this. Things change all the time in business. It could have very well been "confirmed" and then quickly scuttled at the last minute by higher-ups in Pepsico.

I must say though, I seriously doubt the intelligence of a company if they never consider selling a product that seems to have a relatively high demand somewhere. Look how well Cherry Dr. Pepper is doing... Near me, every store that stocks it is getting it restocked all the time. I don't see the harm in running a seasonal promotion for a flavour just to find out if the demand is really there.

Actually, no. My beef is with Pepsi on this one.

Actually, I had my doubts since the beginning. It sounded too good to be true.

And Cherry Dr Pepper = love. I really hope we get more formats soon, then. If there`s no WCP, I hope there's CDP 12-packs coming.