Bevboard

Default Cheerwine National Availability

I recently read on Wikipedia that Cheerwine is pushing for nation wide availability by 2017. I did some searching on the net and it appears to be a valid quote. The Cheerwine main site has some hints to this when you do a zip code search for the drink. I typed in my zip code and it said something to the effect of "unfortunately Cheerwine isn't available in your area....yet."

I was wondering if anyone knew where the first rollouts were going to be. I know they'll probably move out from their core area instead of just randomly popping up in different states.

Interestingly, about 6 years ago or so, Cheerwine did show up here in East Texas in some rural areas for a few months. I was awash with joy for a little while, and then very sad when it disappeared again.

I'm interested to see when/if this stuff hits PA/NEPA en mass. I had it for the first time while in VA, a Sheetz had a whole rack of the 20oz's, even more then Pepsi had, and I can't describe the whole experience. So bubbly.
    Last edited by esw01407; 05-05-2011 at 03:05 PM.

Cheerwine is excellent, try it as an ice cream float! Not yet available here in Frederick (MD), but it is just across the Potomac River in Leesburg (VA), worth the drive. Also a specialty store in downtown Frederick has it in glass bottles with real sugar! MMMmmmmm!

Earlier this year my local Fred Meyer (Kroger) started a small section with glass bottled "premium" sodas, Cheerwine is among them. And I'm in the middle of nowhere Alaska!

I sure hope they succeed with this goal, I will certainly buy plenty. I haven't had a Cheerwine since they stopped carrying it up in Madison a few years ago.

I found Cheerwine in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

I can honestly say I love Cheerwine a lot. Top ten favorite soda of all time for me easily which is constituted of 75% cherry flavored sodas. That aside, I made a post not long ago about how the Pepsi bottler in my area(PBC) took over distribution of Cheerwine from an independent DPS bottler and is available all over the Hampton Roads area in Virginia. It is included in practically ever set now.