Bevboard

Default Sprite Remix Flavour Hits

Hello,

I am sure people remember Sprite Remix, which i believe was released between 2003-2005. I only had them a few times but they were awesome.

But recently i read that they had something called 'Sprite Remix Flavour Hits'. These were flavour packets (cherry, vanilla and grape), which you poured into Sprite. Are these still available? Did anyone ever try them? What were they like?

Thanks

Here in Mexico Coca-Cola released that same promotion around 2004 or 2005 for a limited time, those Sprite flavor packets were amazing! those made the Sprite taste like the Remix versions that used to be available in the U.S.!

I never had the chance to try Sprite Remix.

I did, it's called the coke freestyle machine.
    banned

^ha ha, good one.

I do miss the canned/bottled Sprite Remix. I don't know why Coke is so conservative with their Sprite line. They have Cherry and Vanilla Coke, three Coke Zeros, several Diet Coke flavors, five Fanta flavors here in CA, but only Sprite and Sprite Zero for lemon-lime. Lemon-lime is one of the easiest, if not the easiest flavor to extend. Sierra Mist has taken advantage of extending its line with various and mostly delicious flavors including the successful yearly Cranberry Splash; 7up has had its successful cherry flavor for many years, and a seasonal flavor once in awhile; even Fresca has extended to three flavors; so what's holding Sprite back? I was excited when Sprite Remix first came out in 2003 as I thought it was going to start a trend of a new Sprite flavor each year, but they stopped after 2005. I feel a Cherry Sprite would sell well besides a Cherry 7up, but if they don't want to copy 7up (or Sierra Mist) they are a ton of other flavors they could do: tangerine, raspberry, watermelon, etc. At least I can get several Sprite flavors at a Coke freestyle machine, but I can't always be in a Burger King, or a place that has a freestyle machine.