Bevboard

Hybrid View

Default New Red Bull flavors

Red Bull has recently come out with three new flavors here in the US: The Red Edition (red berry flavor), The White Edition (lime flavor), and The Blue Edition (blueberry flavor). I was in Spain this last summer and they had these exact three flavors there, so I tried them there and all of them were good in my opinion, though I thought the Blue one was the best. I'm assuming the three flavors here is exactly the same (the packaging is the same) as I haven't tried them here yet. The only thing that surprises me is I heard they are a 7-11 exclusive here, while over there they are in every supermarket and many c-stores (there is no 7-11 there). I assuming they are all over Europe too as I also saw them in Paris when I was there for several days. I hope the Red Bull editions stay around for awhile and are eventually sold in supermarkets as well. Its nice to have some variety among the Red Bull line for a change.

I tried the Red Edition & the Blue Edition. The Blue Edition is the best so far out of the two editions I tried. I found the ones I tried at the dollar stores.
    Last edited by BluejacketT; 08-02-2014 at 02:35 PM.

There is a new Summer Edition Red Bull which is a 7-11 exclusive and is mango flavored. I have yet to try it.