Bevboard

Default Is "Citrus Blast" discontinued ?

I haven't seen this fine soda around shortly after it was introduced. Is it discontinued ?

Don't know if it's officially discontinued but I have not seen it around. I only saw it in several stores in Pennsylvania and that was for about 3 months.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

It's still listed on the Pepsico.com site.

It was discontinued last I heard..and that was well over a year ago.

Pepsi has another grapefruit soda now called Toronja Sol (extending the Manzana Sol line). I've only seen it at one Ralphs here in San Luis Obispo, CA in 12 pack cans and 2 liter bottles. At this same store they also have Tamarindo Sol (tamarind soda) in the same sizes. Apparently they are going after the Hispanic market and Jarritos drinkers.

I haven't tried the Toronja Sol yet and would try the Tamarindo Sol if they had it in a decent trial size - I don't want to be stuck with 11 cans if I don't like it and I hate 2 liter bottles as it goes flat in a day and I can't drink 2 liters in a day. They should have these new Sols as well other new soda flavors in either 20 oz bottles, 16 oz cans, or 12 oz can singles, or at least 4 or 6 pack cans so more people would be willing to try it. These soda companies need to wake up and have reasonable sizes for new products and more people would be willing to try them and less of them would fail. At least Dr Pepper Snapple Group got it right with their Ten line and had their 7up, Canada Dry, Sunkist, A&W, and RC Ten products available in 12 oz bottle singles (and at 25 cents each at Vons) so I tried them all.

ATown, is there that much of a difference in price between a 2 liter and 20oz? In my travels I've found the 2 liter is actually about .20c to .30c cheaper than a 20oz at mass retailers and supermarkets so unless you just hate waste get the 2 liter if there is no single serve. That's how I tried a bunch of the Tens last year, $3.96 for 4 2 liters vs. $6.76 for 4 20oz.