Bevboard

Thread: Diet Grape

Hybrid View

Default Diet Grape

Hey all. I was big fan of the Big K diet grape soda. It has been discontinued. I've since heard of the Faygo diet grape but have been unable to find it locally. I heard Ingles stores carried it but i went to one today and they told me it had been discontinued too. Anyone know somewhere in TN where i can find any diet grape soda other than the Diet Rite White Grape? Or maybe in nearby states? What's up with the disappearance of diet grape drinks?
    Last edited by TennesseeFan1972; 03-24-2013 at 07:36 PM. Reason: wrong word

Faygo's website still list Diet Grape. Have you checked Food Lion? They seem to have a large selection of private label soda.

If you want to spend some money, Faygo's site does ship Diet Grape. I'm sure shipping will be high.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

Polar Beverages produces a Diet Grape.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

Diet Grape Faygo is still available in the Ingles stores here in NC as well as in Sheetz convenience stores. The best diet grape drink that I've ever tasted is Diet Grapico. Unfortunately, it's only sold in and around Alabama.

Food Lion doesn't produce a diet grape or any other local store doesn't carry any. The Ingles i went to was in Farragut, TN. It was the closest one to me and it was about 1 hour 15 minutes from me. There is 3 more within about 30 minutes of Knoxville. I will try them the next time i am that way. Also the Ingles had some of the Polar drinks but no diet grape. Also how far north in Alabama do they sell the Diet Grapico?

Also i did find Zevia grape in cans and bought a 6 pack of cans for $4.99 plus tax but it was just okay but not really worth the price..