Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Pineapple Fanta is being sold here now.

I'm not talking about the Mexican version, but the hfcs version. I've yet to try it, since they ran out of 12 packs. I love pineapple flavored soda. I hope this gets crush to follow suit.
    banned

Apparently fanta has a peach flavor. If the freestyle machine is any indication... do want.
    banned

Fanta Peach has been around for a while, I remember seeing it in southern Virginia from Coke Consolidated. I believe it is also sold in Memphis, and there are plans to expand it to other parts of the South. Peach is actually a pretty popular flavor.

We've always had Fanta Pineapple hfcs around here, but only 20oz and 2L. Would like to see some cans, myself.

Walmart will be doing something special with Fanta starting in about a week and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    Fanta Peach has been around for a while, I remember seeing it in southern Virginia from Coke Consolidated. I believe it is also sold in Memphis, and there are plans to expand it to other parts of the South. Peach is actually a pretty popular flavor.

We've always had Fanta Pineapple hfcs around here, but only 20oz and 2L. Would like to see some cans, myself.

Walmart will be doing something special with Fanta starting in about a week and a half.
    What are they doing?

Would love to try the Peach flavor, am a big fan of peach.

Finally tried the hfcs pineapple, love it. Very happy it's here, hope it's a sign of things to come. Fruit flavored pop has always been under served here. Back when Slice was around the only flavor offered was orange and diet(Ew, so bad).
    Thanks to Fanta zero, Mexican Fanta, and now Pineapple Fanta, I am looking forward to more Fanta.
    banned

Pineapple Fanta has been available here in California for years, since 2000/2001 I think. Never had Peach Fanta here though except in the Freestyle machines. I wish we had Peach Fanta in cans/bottles here. And I wish the Mexican Fanta Pineapple was easier to get here. The only Mexican Fanta I ever see here is the Orange one.

Finished my first twelve pack, loved it. Hilariously, Walmart still doesn't carry it. Wish they did considering their three dollar sale. Oh well.
    banned

Fanta Cherry launched today, 12 pack and 2 liter. Exclusive for Walmart for the rest of the year.

Picked up a twelve pack tonight. Walmart is carrying both this and pineapple. Looking forward to trying.
    banned

Apparently cherry is a fountain flavor that's rather popular. Now I know why.
    banned