Bevboard

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I saw these glass-bottled Pepsis and Mountain Dews in the Wal-Mart in High Point, NC last week. Those bottles also had the code "PK" on them.

I found both the glass-bottle Pepsi and Mt. Dew at the Walmart in Tappahannock, Virginia, tonight, both with the "PK" code. They were on a special display near the produce section and near another special display of the Pepsi "Special Import" from Mexico.

Confirmed in Wilmington DE as well.

Could I trouble someone to possibly ship me a 4 pack of this?

I talked to Pepsi main office and they have no idea when california will get this, same with the local bottler.

They've made it into Wyoming now. Just bought some (99 cents each) at the local grocery store a couple of blocks from here. Looks like we get the GB code. Jan 30 born on date?

Give me some cane sugar Pepsi in a glass bottle!!

Made its way to UT found in local convenience store PK code.

Maybe we'll get them by Fall here in California.

By the way, grabbed this snapshot of the wood rack they had set up at the local grocery for these:

Those Dew cans are something I've never seen.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

You know, I noticed them, but didn't pay that close attention. I think they had some Pepsi ones the first time I was in there, but didn't think to take a photo at that time. The local Pepsi merchandizer is a friend of mine, we both worked for the same railroad contractor a couple of years ago, and as I used to work for Pepsi back in the mid 90s, I talked to him for about an hour or so last week when I ran into him at a local store. He asked me "did you see those aluminum bottles??" and he also noted that he unboxed and assembled that wood rack pictured above. Since aluminum is my least favorite container for Pepsi, and I don't like Mountain Dew at all, I paid only scant attention to the non-glass selections on that rack.

This is about the best I can do for a picture right now - I have like five decent digital cameras but all I had when I was in the store was my crappy cell phone.