Bevboard

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Dr Pepper also used the aluminum screw-cap cans last year, though the distribution was very limited.

I also remember Powerade using them for two specialty flavors a long time ago, and Coke used them for canned Caribou Coffee a few years ago.

These 12 oz glass bottle cane sugar sweetened original recipe Pepsi-Colas in the new glass bottle are excellent!

I picked up 6 four pack cartons (case equivalent).. not sure about the twist cap though, I prefer the old style cap which has a different bottle lip.

I just spotted these here in PA in a hess gas station. I picked up a mountain dew. I havent tried it yet though. I also found this wallstreet journal article: http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-...20-708512.html

SundropCan.jpg

Found Sundrop in aluminum bottles at a 7-11 in eastern Maryland.

I've seen the four pack in Target stores in Kissimmee florida.
    Also see the Mexico coke and pepsi here and plenty of other real sugar brands

These are finally in Southern California. Saw them at a local Wal-Mart but nowhere else.
    As far as the dew I never had West Jefferson, and was too young for sugar dew in the 80's, so no idea how it stacks up.

Also it's been awhile since 1st run of throwback, but if I had to guess that's what this tastes like from what little I can remember of it.
    The pepsi is more like mexican than throwback cuz my g/f hates throwback and likes the new 4 packs.

Like it, hope the dew is permanent at least, as I can't stand throwback dew in it's current form.
    Last edited by oz999; 11-05-2013 at 08:14 PM.

What date and bottler codes are on the ones that you've found? I posted a photo of the ones sold around here, and those were the ONLY dates I ever saw. If you scroll up and look at that image, you'll notice the expiration date was a couple of days ago. I bought out the last few at the local grocery store, leaving only Mexi-Pepsis on the shelf.

-Andy
    Give me some cane sugar Pepsi in a glass bottle!!

We finally got these in the houston area. So far I've only seen them at walmart. I'll have to check the bottling code.

Quote Originally Posted by Android View Post
    What date and bottler codes are on the ones that you've found? I posted a photo of the ones sold around here, and those were the ONLY dates I ever saw. If you scroll up and look at that image, you'll notice the expiration date was a couple of days ago. I bought out the last few at the local grocery store, leaving only Mexi-Pepsis on the shelf.

-Andy
    Sorry took awhile

Currently 99 cent store has the pepsi only for 59 cents a bottle.
    Mine has cases and cases of them.

Current MD

APR 28 14
    DK

Pepsi from a week ago.

From 99cent store cases

Mar 03 14
    PK

Pepsi from about a month back.

APR 14 14
    GB

I know there was a MD that was GB as well a little while ago.
    Last edited by oz999; 02-10-2014 at 05:35 PM.

Looks like these are here to stay. I have seen the 4 packs in Walmart, and the Pepsi bottler in Salisbury MD (Pepsi Bottling Ventures) is including the singles in their cooler sets in a c-store chain called Royal Farms (Baltimore-based, mostly in eastern MD, southern DE, but expanding northward and taking on Wawa head-to-head).