Bevboard

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

There was a pretty exhaustive list of Pepsi, Coke, and indie bottler codes on another beverage site, but it was mothballed and unfortunately the owner has since passed on.

I feel like I have seen some of these codes mentioned before, but I can't say for sure where they are located.

Love the bottle dew. They sell it everywhere here. Walmart sells em for a buck a bottle.
    banned

Tried a 6 pack of MD. I didn't like them at all. I usually drink the West Jefferson mountain dew. Not sure what the difference is as the ingredients are the same. Beet sugar maybe?

-Mike

What was the bottler code on these? These most recent glass bottles, I've never seen in 6-packs, just 4-packs.
    Give me some cane sugar Pepsi in a glass bottle!!

If it says sucrose, it's probably beet sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by Android View Post
    What was the bottler code on these? These most recent glass bottles, I've never seen in 6-packs, just 4-packs.
    Actually could have been a 4 pack. I don't remember. It said sugar on the ingredients. There was a distinct difference between the two that was not pleasant. I do drink the throwback cans and 20oz on occasion. Although not as good as west jeff, I still enjoy them. I thought maybe I got a bad bottle but they were all the same. My uncle, who also shares my west jeff stash, tried them on his own as well and came to the same conclusion. Running low... time to go get more.

-Mike

Did you compare the ingredients list on each bottle? Any differences? It may also have something to do with the water it was bottled with, you never know. I think that WJ puts out a superior product, better than other bottlers.

Ok, I found a list of plant codes. Here's the info:

GB - Munster IN. Was built by Pepsi-Cola General Bottlers, who eventually became PepsiAmericas and then Pepsi Beverages Company.

Nothing on PK or DK. Possibility they could be copackers, not entirely sure.

This is from Sparta, North Carolina 2013 and I would assume West Jefferson bottled.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9433667...-8me5Ye-8o5YZx
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

They can also be found in Montreal, Canada