Bevboard

Default Will Wild Cherry Pepsi return to Canada for Summer 2013?

Has anyone heard?

I know it must've done really well, because any time the stores near me stocked it, it was off the shelves a few days later until the pepsi guys came around again. I also saw a ton of people on the beach with it at the lake I go to.

I hope it was a successful enough venture to get a re-visit. If not, I just hope Pepsi (or Coke, really) has something else up their sleeves for consumers. I don't want to have to stock up on Cherry Pepsi/Coke when I make my trip down to the States in August.

All I know is that it had better. >_> It's getting rather annoying to know that the Americans consistently get better products than us. If it doesn't, I'll be one pissed individual.

I'm getting annoyed that Pepsi Canada has a ton of people asking about it on their facebook page and absolutely no one has gotten and semblance of an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by sublimecitrus View Post
    I'm getting annoyed that Pepsi Canada has a ton of people asking about it on their facebook page and absolutely no one has gotten and semblance of an answer.
    Got this as a response from Pepsi: "Considering different regions (due to size and demographics) have proven to have different drinking habits, identical Pepsi flavour options in all regions is not always the case. We're always happy to provide what the fans want, so please know that we will share your sentiments with our sales and marketing team for any future considerations. Thank you!"

Basically... No it's not coming back for the summer.

In the words of Robin Williams in Mrs. Doubtfire... "Fan-bloody-tastic".

Pepsi Canada sucks. I'm getting very annoyed with them. Too bad the U.S. parent can't step in, eh?

And that's B.S., they can't be "happy to provide what fans want" if they keep on ignoring users and giving us product we don't care about.

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisWildCherry View Post
    In the words of Robin Williams in Mrs. Doubtfire... "Fan-bloody-tastic".

Pepsi Canada sucks. I'm getting very annoyed with them. Too bad the U.S. parent can't step in, eh?

And that's B.S., they can't be "happy to provide what fans want" if they keep on ignoring users and giving us product we don't care about.
    Yeah it's disappointing. I'm actually getting a Sodastream soon so I can make my own damn cherry cola (they sell the syrup for that in Canada).

What also sucks is that Coke won't be releasing flavour variations in Canada ever again, either.

I think it's time for a mass-boycott of those companies, in my opinion. But Coke at least have Diet Coke With Lime, which is pretty nice. But Pepsi Lime, although good, is rather boring.