Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anyone order any Surge?

According to the official Surge twitter, the restock is today, so I'm waiting to order more. Surely I can't be the only one here that ordered any being as this board is filled with beverage enthusiasts. If you weren't able to get any before, this restock SHOULD last longer. I assume they produced more this time since it took 3 weeks to be restocked.

Anyways...
    banned

I ordered a case (12 pack) of Surge a few weeks ago on a Monday morning when Surge was in stock for two hours on Amazon. Talk about being online at the right time. I payed $14 with free shipping with Amazon Prime. For those without Amazon Prime, it is a much better deal to buy $35 worth of pretty much anything on Amazon to get the free shipping on the Surge, as the shipping is equal to the price of another case I believe. I am down to four cans left in my supply so I'll have to order some more soon enough.

Playing the waiting game, hopefully that next run will be up for sale soon.

I ordered something that weighed 45 pounds from Amazon before, it was definitely worth ordering extra stuff to get the free shipping. We have a fairly new Amazon warehouse just south of me that I get most of my orders from. Either that or the one just outside Allentown PA. But never the one that is about 10 minutes from my house, which is really weird.

I actually have an order in route from Los Angeles. But I think that is because I ordered a bulk food item and it came from one of the warehouses that Amazon delivers food out of.

The thing that annoys me is that Amazon will sit on an order for almost a week sometimes before shipping it, and then I will get it the next day, just because I chose free shipping. But I guess the good thing is I can always cancel part of an order or the whole order during that time. I cancelled something the other day that had been in limbo for a while because I found it cheaper locally, and it went through no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ATownAndrew View Post
    I ordered a case (12 pack) of Surge a few weeks ago on a Monday morning when Surge was in stock for two hours on Amazon. Talk about being online at the right time. I payed $14 with free shipping with Amazon Prime. For those without Amazon Prime, it is a much better deal to buy $35 worth of pretty much anything on Amazon to get the free shipping on the Surge, as the shipping is equal to the price of another case I believe. I am down to four cans left in my supply so I'll have to order some more soon enough.
    That 35 / free shipping is not accurate.

I intended to order 3 cases upon my first order and it was 78 dollars or so.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    Playing the waiting game, hopefully that next run will be up for sale soon.

I ordered something that weighed 45 pounds from Amazon before, it was definitely worth ordering extra stuff to get the free shipping. We have a fairly new Amazon warehouse just south of me that I get most of my orders from. Either that or the one just outside Allentown PA. But never the one that is about 10 minutes from my house, which is really weird.

I actually have an order in route from Los Angeles. But I think that is because I ordered a bulk food item and it came from one of the warehouses that Amazon delivers food out of.

The thing that annoys me is that Amazon will sit on an order for almost a week sometimes before shipping it, and then I will get it the next day, just because I chose free shipping. But I guess the good thing is I can always cancel part of an order or the whole order during that time. I cancelled something the other day that had been in limbo for a while because I found it cheaper locally, and it went through no problem.
    Wow, I have not had that problem with amazon before. Admittedly, I haven't really ordered anything from them since about 2011 until now ofcourse. Hope you get your surge.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewman1979 View Post
    Anyways...
    Your name says it all

Quote Originally Posted by Troy The Vault Drinker View Post
    That 35 / free shipping is not accurate.

I intended to order 3 cases upon my first order and it was 78 dollars or so.
    It didn't give you free shipping as a shipping option? Just standard shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    It didn't give you free shipping as a shipping option? Just standard shipping?
    Nope.

Unless it would have took off the shipping costs after the order was placed but I wasn't going to take that chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Troy The Vault Drinker View Post
    Nope.

Unless it would have took off the shipping costs after the order was placed but I wasn't going to take that chance.
    That's really strange. Usually it will give you the Super Saver Shipping Opinion with free shipping if you buy at least $35 of qualifying items. Amazon will also let you review your order before it is finalized. If all else fails, the $8/month Amazon Prime for the included shipping is a lot cheaper than the shipping by itself.