Bevboard

Thread: Fanta Peach

Default Fanta Peach

Found it at a gas station today. I wasn't aware Fanta Peach was given a wider release but I'm glad it did. It has a different kind of take on peach soda, but I like it. I've been seeing Cherry for about 2-3 months now but I haven't tried it yet. Fanta Peach is pretty dang good though. The cicis pizza here has Fanta Apple in the fountain but I have never seen a bottle or 12 pack of it. I wish they would expand Apple as well. I always get Fanta Apple when I eat there. Apple & Peach have became my favorite Fantas. Now I want Fanta Citrus.

I saw Fanta Peach once when I was back East (at Dorney Park in PA for $4 a bottle). I bought a bottle thinking I might not see it again on my trip (which I didn't) and I enjoyed it. I would like to see the more obscure Fanta flavors sold on Amazon like Surge or sold in a Fanta variety pack. I have never seen Fanta Apple, and I don't think Fanta Citrus exists in that name anymore, changing its name to Fanta Grapefruit. We have had Fanta Grapefruit here in CA ever since Squirt went from being bottled by Coke to being bottled by 7UP (thank goodness!). Pepsi has had a string of Grapefruit sodas here the last few years with one I can't remember what it was called, then Toronja Sol, now Crush Grapefruit. Pepsi also has had Manzanita Sol here for several years now so I don't know why Coke won't sell Fanta Apple here. Fanta Cherry I have tried and it's very good. The 12 packs are a Wal Mart Supercenter / Neighborhood Market exclusive I believe. The "regular" Wal Mart by me doesn't sell it but I was able to get one at a Neighborhood Market in the Bay Area. I also saw 20 oz bottles at a 7-11 the other day.

Fanta Grapefruit (formerly citrus) is kind of hit and miss. I think it is mainly in areas where Coke formerly had Squirt, like California and Michigan.

I have ordered it from soda-emporium.com (back when he sold on Ebay), but shipping soda is very expensive.

I think Coke may expand their partnership with Amazon after the incredible success of Surge. They already sell some stuff on Amazon that you can get in regular stores, like mini cans ($9 a case), drops, etc. But nothing rare or unusual.

I had read they were going to be bringing Fanta Grapefruit from Mexico and including it in our import selection, but we never got it. Just grape, strawberry and pineapple (in addition to orange, Sprite, and Coke that we already had).

There is a seller on Ebay that sells 12 packs for $22.95 including shipping.

www.ebay.com/itm/221557063937