Bevboard

Thread: Muscle Monster

Default Muscle Monster

Just wondering if you guys had seen/tried muscle monster? They are a protein/energy drink hybrid. Chocolate, Vanilla, Coffee. Usually next to the Monster Java drinks.

They are basically like a protein shake. The vanilla is by far my least favorite of the three.

muscle.jpg

The can colors have changed since this was made.. the chocolate is light brown, the coffee is dark brown... but you get the idea.

If I start lifting again I might check it out. I use to be big into Muscle Milk..is this comparable taste and money wise?

Can't say as I have never had Muscle Milk. These do have a good bit of protein, and the energy component as well. They retail around $2.99 ($2.58 at Wallyworld).

We just started doing a drink called Core Power at the end of last month (it's been distributed in parts of the company for over a year now). It's a protein drink, more comparable to Muscle Milk... except their selling point is that the drinks are made with actual milk. There's chocolate, vanilla, and banana with 26g of protein, and strawberry-banana and chocolate with 20g. Also retails around $2.99, though I have seen it as low as $2.50.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    Can't say as I have never had Muscle Milk. These do have a good bit of protein, and the energy component as well. They retail around $2.99 ($2.58 at Wallyworld).

We just started doing a drink called Core Power at the end of last month (it's been distributed in parts of the company for over a year now). It's a protein drink, more comparable to Muscle Milk... except their selling point is that the drinks are made with actual milk. There's chocolate, vanilla, and banana with 26g of protein, and strawberry-banana and chocolate with 20g. Also retails around $2.99, though I have seen it as low as $2.50.
    Interesting..I think I might try out this core power stuff too given the right situation.

Muscle Monster now has a strawberry flavor, with more to come in the new year. If you download the 7-Eleven app, it has buy one get one free Muscle Monster as an offer, expiring 12/31.