Bevboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

...and there isn't going to be any more production. They seriously underestimated the popularity of this. I may have to scrounge around for a 12 pack or two so I can savor it for a little while longer.

I always wonder why they don't promote these LTO flavors anymore. A lot of people don't even know they exist, expect for Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash because that's been coming back for several years now. I really liked the Pomegranate 7up they did one year. I will have to go buy a 12 pack of Sprite Cranberry soon before it runs out.

7-Eleven has Sprite Cranberry Slurpees.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

Turns out I was misinformed, we received a second shipment of cans not long after I wrote that message. And we got more Sprite Zero Cranberry 2Ls in. I stocked up on cans when Shoprite had them 4/$11.

Coming back around for a second year. The Sprite Facebook page has it already launched, but we aren't getting it until next week. Seagram's Raspberry will also be returning after being mostly absent last year. Though I wish we were doing 12 pack cans of it, it is going to be just 2 liters as usual.

^ Seagram's Raspberry? Is that Ginger Ale? I've never seen that before? Is that going to be national like Sprite Cranberry or just in select regions?