Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sprite Cranberry

Saw this today in Wegmans. Regular and diet 12 pack cans and 2 liter. It was in the regular soda set but I would assume it's a seasonal item.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

Yep, just a seasonal item. Out of market date is 12/31.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    Yep, just a seasonal item. Out of market date is 12/31.
    Just saw it yesterday at my local grocery store..only in 12 packs tho. I want to try 20oz! Is it as good or better than Mist Cranberry?

I'll have to look out for this one. This has got to be the first Sprite extension since The Sprite Remixes. And for once Coke is copying Pepsi, not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by lordmadone View Post
    Just saw it yesterday at my local grocery store..only in 12 packs tho. I want to try 20oz! Is it as good or better than Mist Cranberry?
    20oz is c-store only. The taste is much milder than SMC.

Tried is but really could only taste the cranberry flavor, did not really notice a balance of lime-lime and cranberry. As Fusion said it is milder than Sierra Mist Cranberry. While I do like the taste of Srite cranberry, I think Sierra Mist Cranberry tastes better. Although in my opinion Pepsi has always done a better job with their flavored extended beverages for the most part.

I'll have to try this soon. I might like the cranberry flavor better without the lemon- lime flavor over powering it, so hopefully it's like that. I also saw Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale the other day at Albertsons or Vons but only in 2L.

Quote Originally Posted by ATownAndrew View Post
    I'll have to try this soon. I might like the cranberry flavor better without the lemon- lime flavor over powering it, so hopefully it's like that. I also saw Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale the other day at Albertsons or Vons but only in 2L.
    Yes it tastes more like just cranberry soda, I dont really taste the lemon and lime in it at all.

Another comment that I would like to make is this drink is really not being advertised at all. Not sure why but unless I knew of the information online, I would have never knew there was a Sprite Cranberry. They should put up store displays or have commercials promoting the product.

I don't know of any commercials but I first learned of the product by walking by a display of 2 liter bottles.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

It's been really low-key. It's like they are just testing the waters or something. Although the Zero has been incredibly popular. We ran out of our initial shipment almost immediately (along with most of the other distribution centers), and they have not produced any more yet.