Bevboard

Thread: Big Red

Default Big Red

Cracker Barrel now has Big Red in longneck glass. I don't recall seeing it there before, but it has been a while since I have eaten there. The glass bottle soda seems to be a hit, their selection is increasing. They were 4/$4.44 again - maybe that is the everyday sale price? Single bottles are still $1.29. I grabbed a Big Red and a Sioux City Sarsaparilla.

At one time Pilot Truck stops had Big Red and Big Blue in plastic, even in areas that never had Big Red available. Not sure if this is true now as I haven't looked recently.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

I will have to check that out. There is a Pilot right as you cross the river (and pay the toll) going northbound on 95 from Baltimore to Delaware.

There is a Monster flavor that Coke won't carry, it's called Cuba Lima. It's supposed to be like a Cuba Libre, which is rum and Coke (or cola). They also never carried Rockstar cola. So it comes through McLane. Wawa carries it, but I think they are discontinuing it.

Around here(Tacoma) we have Big Red/Blue/Peach/Pineapple. Peach is by far my favorite.
    banned