Bevboard

Cool Cheerwine PASSION Project

Hi fellow BevNet BevBoard forum posters. I just wanted to let you all know I'm a top ten finalist in the Cheerwine Passion Project contest. It would be much appreciated if everyone reading this could click the link below and vote for IDEA #7 (my idea). Everyone can vote daily now through October 14 I believe. It would be nice to see a BevNet BevBoard member and a true soda enthusiast win this contest. Thanks! - Andrew from California

www.cheerwinepassionproject.com/vote

Vote for IDEA #7 please!

Awesome! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    Awesome! Good luck!
    Thanks! Hope you voted

3rd time voting.. any specifics for what you get?

Thanks to everyone that voted for my idea. Cheerwine has tallied the votes and will announce the winner soon. All top ten finalists (myself included) have won the real prize which is a year's supply of Cheerwine. I was told via email that I will receive a case (two 12 packs) of Cheerwine mailed to my home every other month for a year starting in November. The winning idea of this contest will be implemented by Cheerwine and the winner will have a video interview with a Cheerwine executive and will become the honorary super fan brand ambassador for Cheerwine. I'm not sure if that entails anything else, but it's pretty good bragging rights to win a marketing contest.

Quote Originally Posted by ATownAndrew View Post
    Thanks to everyone that voted for my idea. Cheerwine has tallied the votes and will announce the winner soon. All top ten finalists (myself included) have won the real prize which is a year's supply of Cheerwine. I was told via email that I will receive a case (two 12 packs) of Cheerwine mailed to my home every other month for a year starting in November. The winning idea of this contest will be implemented by Cheerwine and the winner will have a video interview with a Cheerwine executive and will become the honorary super fan brand ambassador for Cheerwine. I'm not sure if that entails anything else, but it's pretty good bragging rights to win a marketing contest.
    Awesome..soooo...did you win?

No, it was the Cheerwine tapmobile.

http://www.cheerwinepassionproject.com/vote/

They announced the winning idea this week. It was a an old fire truck retrofitted to serve Cheerwine on tap at events. I hope they implement it and it goes across country. I'm just glad to have one of the top 10 ideas selected out of 100s submitted and to get that year of free Cheerwine. It took me about two minutes to submit my idea of serving Cheerwine at "foodie" restaurants that serve glass bottle sodas and and at winery tasting rooms and wine bars for when parents bring their kids they can drink something too.