Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Mtn Dew Game Fuel

Game Fuel has returned to store shelves, in the familiar cherry citrus flavor (Xbox One Forza Racing on the label), and a new electrifying berry (Xbox Kinect Sports on the label).

12pks in grocery, 20oz in c-store is what I have found so far. The new one is pretty good.

Electrifying Berry.jpg

We almost went a year without a new MD flavor. Wew, glad that dry spell is broken. I'll have to try that new berry flavor. Also I heard Taco Bell has two new MD flavors in frozen form. Wrong time of the year to release new frozen flavors, but I'll have to try them.

Yeah, when I went through the drive-thru last week, the person forgot my drink. They thought it was Typhoon, not a Baja Blast. But Taco Bell is doing a happy hour thing like Sonic from 2-5 pm, and you can get a frozen Baja Blast, Typhoon, or Distortion for a buck.

I'm glad Taco Bell is copying the Happy Hour thing from Sonic. I hope Taco Bell and/or other fast food chains get more new drink options like Sonic as the nearest Sonic to me is 100 miles away.

I tried the MTN Dew Game Fuel Electrifying Berry and was good, but the only problem is that it tastes like MTN Dew Voltage.

Original Game Fuel is back again for the new Call of Duty release. Saw 12pks and 20oz.

All about the cherry
    banned

There's supposed to be a new Lemonade flavor this year. I'll have to be on the lookout for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by ATownAndrew View Post
    There's supposed to be a new Lemonade flavor this year. I'll have to be on the lookout for that one.
    Yep..tried a 20oz yesterday and it tastes exactly like what Mt.Dew would taste like mixed with a little lemonade. Nothing special but it's worth a try.

I want to try the Lemonade one. The other one I have no interest in, sounds like the same flavor extension that has been made multiple times already. No thanks.