Bevboard

Default Pepsi Vanilla made with Real Sugar in the PNW

Has anyone in the Seattle-Portland I-5 corridor seen it yet?? Its yet to hit Olympia WA.

pvwrs.jpg

Um. Everywhere. It's literally everywhere. Cherry is harder to find than vanilla. Even that is easy to find.

Ps: I'm Tacoma to Tukwila.
    banned

Vanilla isn't anywhere in NYC or likely NYS for that matter (one has to go to NJ to get it), Cherry is hard to get in some areas.

NYC/Westchester County is Honickman Pepsi. Most of NJ is PBC (corporate). Honickman Pepsi still uses a system of independent distributors to distribute its' products to stores in the city. Honickman also owns Pepsi in Pennsauken NJ, and Canada Dry franchises in NY, NJ, PA, DE, MD, and VA. Pepsi and Canada Dry actually share a facility in Maspeth, Queens, as well as the facility in Pennsauken.

http://www.nycedc.com/project/pepsi-...mpany-new-york

Pepsi in Olympia is an independent, L&E.

http://www.olympiapepsi.com/

They service Thurston, Mason, and Lewis Counties.

Off topic, but do you guys ever get up around the Everett area? There is still a small bottling operation in business - A&W Bottling of Everett. I actually found glass bottled sodas from them (Vernor's, I believe) during one my road trips during my heyday. I think it was at Jungle Jim's in Cincinnati. Just curious if they are still doing real sugar / glass bottled sodas.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    Off topic, but do you guys ever get up around the Everett area? There is still a small bottling operation in business - A&W Bottling of Everett. I actually found glass bottled sodas from them (Vernor's, I believe) during one my road trips during my heyday. I think it was at Jungle Jim's in Cincinnati. Just curious if they are still doing real sugar / glass bottled sodas.
    That's 60 miles north. So I have no idea. But real sugar a&w sounds awesome.
    banned

...amazing. There's still not a drop here on Oly. So, Tacoma it is... t'anx.