Bevboard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cokeologist View Post
    Can anyone post a larger pic of the Japan Cherry Coke label graphic?
    From twitter:

Um, guys? Not to be rude, but this was intended to be a CANADIAN Cherry Coke thread... D:

Anyone else pick it up?

Cool picture.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

I think you two are the only active Canadian users. We've had a few pop up from time to time, but not for a while.

How does it taste? You have Wild Cherry Pepsi, right? Can you compare the two?

I am a big Cherry Coke fan, and whenever I am in the area where I can sometimes find the sucrose version, I will dig through the shelf to see if I can find any. Haven't had any luck for a while, though.

I csn confirm my opinion that Cherry Coke in Canada tastes much better than Wild Cherry Pepsi.

EDIT: Picked up 3 more packs yesterday. Still around in Quebec.
    Last edited by GenesisWildCherry; 01-25-2014 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisWildCherry View Post
    I csn confirm my opinion that Cherry Coke in Canada tastes much better than Wild Cherry Pepsi.

EDIT: Picked up 3 more packs yesterday. Still around in Quebec.
    Have yet to find it out west in the land of the reigning Grey Cup champions.

Hopefully a Costco run means that Coca Cola Canada looks at a spring/summer marketing blitz for the drink like Pepsi did for Wild Cherry a couple of summers ago.

Cool Japanese Cherry Coke pic! Canadiens, where are your Cherry Coke pics?

Quote Originally Posted by sublimecitrus View Post
    Have yet to find it out west in the land of the reigning Grey Cup champions.

Hopefully a Costco run means that Coca Cola Canada looks at a spring/summer marketing blitz for the drink like Pepsi did for Wild Cherry a couple of summers ago.
    I have found it, albeit not the Canadian version. Brit Foods on 8th Street in Saskatoon, imports the British version. It is very expensive $7 for a 1.75 litre bottle. But beggars can't be choosers. I've started visiting the ethnic grocery stores in Saskatoon for their oddball pop. Saudi Pepsi and Coke tastes slightly different and I like it. I don't have a Costco membership and haven't gone out there with my parents since before Christmas, so I'm not zure whether it appeared in Saskatoon. For now, I'll have to stick with paying the premium for the British version.

I'm sure if you are in Regina and not Saskatoon, you can probably find a British grocery that stocks the stuff. I just hope that CFIA doesn't seize it like they did with Brit Foods' Irn Bru.

Will be coming back around in early November for Costco/Target/wholesale in central and east Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    Will be coming back around in early November for Costco/Target/wholesale in central and east Canada.
    Where did you read this? Proof? I want to believe this. It would do wonders for Target, honestly.

Anyway, I'm glad they say Eastern Canada. Usually it's Ontario and the West who get everything.