Bevboard

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Why nothing for Alberta?

So western Canada gets nothing then! If sales are so well in the east, I'm sure Coke would sell it across the whole country. Coke Canada is just not interested in expansion sales to be truthful. Vanilla Coke would be back on the shelves and selling very well as it did when they pulled it due to declining sales of Coca-Cola Classic making Pepsi number one at that time.

I'm not sure why it's not in Alberta, sounds too weird to be a coincidence.

There's pride to be felt at the "Bottled in Canada" sign. I really do hope that Coke sees that this is a new, cross-border generation of Coke drinkers who want more selection and finally NOT pull Cherry Coke.

Dear Coke,

The fact that Target in Ontario has a high demand for Cherry Coke should tell you that we want flavour variations in Canada. Vanilla, Cherry, or heck, something regional like maple... Get it done.

Oh, and bring the cherry coke to the rest of the targets in the country.

All this over cherry coke.
    banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dewman1979 View Post
    All this over cherry coke.
    Imagine for a second, a country where over half of the world's coolest products aren't available, or if they are, are never permanent. Imagine a place with piss-poor selection compared to the rest of the world. Picture if you will, a place where soda companies don't give a single f**k about what their customers want.

It exists. It's called "Canada".

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisWildCherry View Post
    Imagine for a second, a country where over half of the world's coolest products aren't available, or if they are, are never permanent. Imagine a place with piss-poor selection compared to the rest of the world. Picture if you will, a place where soda companies don't give a single f**k about what their customers want.

It exists. It's called "Canada".
    I think your over exaggerating. Canada has plenty of soda flavors, maybe not as much as the U.S., but more than most countries in the world. If you want less soda flavors go to Spain or Argentina. No Cherry Coke in these countries. Coke, Coke Light, Coke Zero, Sprite, Fanta Orange, Fanta Lemon (Spain), Quatro Grapefruit (Argentina) and the Pepsi and Schweppes equivalents and that's it for carbonated flavors. They are all made with real sugar there and the Fanta flavors in Spain are really good so that's the trade off for less variety. No Root Beer, Dr. Pepper, or Mtn Dew in these countries. Other countries have even less variety like cola, light cola, lemon lime, and orange and that's it. Last time I went to Canada, they had Fanta Tangerine, Fanta Creme Soda, Raspberry White Tea Canada Dry Ginger Ale, and several Crush flavors I've never seen here. They have some unique flavors there, that's a far cry from "a piss poor selection", and they still use real sugar instead of HFCS I believe.

Coca-Cola Canada tweeted something out the other day asking twitter followers to indicated what their favourite coke flavour was, cherry, vanilla or original.

Odd considering they don't sell vanilla at all in Canada and cherry is limited to some Targets in Ontario.

Maybe they're up to something.

Quote Originally Posted by sublimecitrus View Post
    Coca-Cola Canada tweeted something out the other day asking twitter followers to indicated what their favourite coke flavour was, cherry, vanilla or original.

Odd considering they don't sell vanilla at all in Canada and cherry is limited to some Targets in Ontario.

Maybe they're up to something.
    Hopefully they release Cherry and/or Vanilla Coke to all of Canada so Canadians stop complaining on this website.

Quote Originally Posted by ATownAndrew View Post
    Hopefully they release Cherry and/or Vanilla Coke to all of Canada so Canadians stop complaining on this website.
    It's not so much complaining, it's frustration, annoyance, and more a question of "why do we have to travel to another country to get stuff we like" Aside from Ontario, which has Diet Coke Lime, most Canadians only have access to Coke's 5-or-so versions of regular Coke and want change. I in QC don't even have DCL, so Cherry Coke is a mecca.

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisWildCherry View Post
    It's not so much complaining, it's frustration, annoyance, and more a question of "why do we have to travel to another country to get stuff we like" Aside from Ontario, which has Diet Coke Lime, most Canadians only have access to Coke's 5-or-so versions of regular Coke and want change. I in QC don't even have DCL, so Cherry Coke is a mecca.
    I remember seeing a diet coke lime in a coke display case at the U of Saskatchewan. I bought it, but it was until after I opened it and heard no fizz that I noticed the expiry date was 2005.

But hey, we get lime pepsi so I guess we should shush... or so these companies think.