Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Baja Blast in bottles/cans

Don't know any of the specifics yet, but it has been confirmed to me by more than one Pepsi rep that we will see Baja Blast in some sort of bottle and/or can packaging.

Bevreview also has a good article up about the new flavors at Taco Bell:

http://www.bevreview.com/2014/01/23/...-to-taco-bell/

Talked to a Pepsi guy over the weekend. It is confirmed for a summer time release(Baja Blast).

Interesting. I am surprised that Baja Blast stayed a TB exclusive for so long.

Spotted the new fountain lineup at the Taco Bell in Aberdeen MD today. Sangrita Blast is pretty good, not your typical Dew. Next time I'll have to try the Manzanita Sol.

Also, waffle tacos are coming on Thursday. Taco Bell already opens their drive thru at 7am, which I had no idea they did. I figured the whole place opened around 10. The lobby opens at 10.

It will be interesting to try Baja Blast in cans to see how it holds up to the fountain version.

Official launch is Monday, according to the Motley Fool.

http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...-baja-bla.aspx

I always get Baja Blast when I go to Taco Bell, so I am looking forward to this.

I do have to laugh at them calling Taco Bell a Mexican chain, though. Not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    Official launch is Monday, according to the Motley Fool.

http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...-baja-bla.aspx

I always get Baja Blast when I go to Taco Bell, so I am looking forward to this.

I do have to laugh at them calling Taco Bell a Mexican chain, though. Not even close.
    hah..but it serves a lot of Mexican styles of food. It's kind of a bastardized version of it but I get your point. It's still Mexican

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

Yes, I have returned after many years. And, I have tried the new Baja Blast. It has shown up in plastic bottles around the Frederick, MD area. I have had a few. It tastes alright but it does seem to be a little different than what is sold in the Taco Hell restaurants. I think the fountain version tastes better.

BottleBoss Out!

I was curious as to whether anyone had found it or not. No luck so far here in Delaware.

I found it this afternoon, and I do agree, the fountain version is superior. Also, welcome back! Too bad this place is a shell of what it used to be.