Bevboard

Default Grapefruit Crush

Hello,

For the past month or two I've been seeing Grapefruit Crush out here in 12 packs. I haven't tried it but I'm assuming it's like Squirt, which I don't really like much. But I went to look it up online and kind find a single word about it anywhere. Has anyone else seen this flavor?

Also I'm guessing Cherry Crush is all but gone. I haven't seen it in a couple years now. I wish they'd bring back Lime, it was my favorite.

Grapefruit? I have never seen that flavor. Could it have been from Mexico? I have purchased Cherry Crush within the last year.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

Well, it does have Spanish writing on one side of the box, so maybe so. We're in Central California though so it's not like we're on the border. I've seen it in Walmart for sure and I think one or two other stores. I'll take a picture next time I go to the store and post it. Really weird there's no mention of it anywhere on the Internet. But it's definitely here.

As for Cherry Crush, it was all over California a few years back but for at least the last two years, it's nowhere to be found.

CRUSH_GRAPEFRUIT_20.jpg

Found this but there's also 12 packs too.

I would assume it would taste like Squirt. There is also Fanta Grapefruit (fka Fanta Citrus, fka Citra). I haven't had it in so long I've forgotten the taste, and it's not available anywhere near me. I can get Squirt if I drive about half an hour south or west.

Grapefruit is a strong Hispanic flavor. There is actually plans to bring Fanta Grapefruit from Mexico in glass bottles to sell in the US at some point this year. We already had orange, and now grape, strawberry and pineapple.

I am lucky to have access to Canada Dry lime soda. It's sold in southern NJ/Philadelphia/Delaware/Eastern MD.

I really wish we could get the full slate of Crush flavors here. I want to try Peach and Pineapple.
    banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dewman1979 View Post
    I really wish we could get the full slate of Crush flavors here. I want to try Peach and Pineapple.
    We used to get Pineapple here, it was pretty good. Peach Crush is out of this world! I get that online once in a while. One of my top 5 favorite drinks of all time.

I saw Grapefruit Crush at a gas station in Clovis in 20 oz bottles for 99 cents. I forgot the name of the gas station, but it was the only gas station there that also had bio diesel and E85 and it was next to a Dutch Bros. Coffee. We were gassing up on the way to China Peak last Friday. I bought a bottle of Grapefruit Crush and drank it later. It is sweeter and less tart than Squirt and more like a candy Grapefruit flavor. Although I prefer the tartness of Squirt, and even the sweeter Fanta Grapefruit (but less sweet than Crush Grapefruit), those liking a sweeter taste than Squirt may like it. When I got back home, I noticed our local Vons in Atascadero now had Crush Grapefruit in 12 packs. On a another note, they also Mtn Dew Game Fuel in both Cherry Citrus and Electrifying Berry flavors for the first time. I bought a 12 pack of the Electrifying Berry flavor and it is pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by ATownAndrew View Post
    I saw Grapefruit Crush at a gas station in Clovis in 20 oz bottles for 99 cents. I forgot the name of the gas station, but it was the only gas station there that also had bio diesel and E85 and it was next to a Dutch Bros. Coffee. We were gassing up on the way to China Peak last Friday. I bought a bottle of Grapefruit Crush and drank it later. It is sweeter and less tart than Squirt and more like a candy Grapefruit flavor. Although I prefer the tartness of Squirt, and even the sweeter Fanta Grapefruit (but less sweet than Crush Grapefruit), those liking a sweeter taste than Squirt may like it. When I got back home, I noticed our local Vons in Atascadero now had Crush Grapefruit in 12 packs. On a another note, they also Mtn Dew Game Fuel in both Cherry Citrus and Electrifying Berry flavors for the first time. I bought a 12 pack of the Electrifying Berry flavor and it is pretty good.
    Ahh, you were at the new gas station at Willow and Ashlan in Clovis.