Bevboard

Default Chill activated can

Saw these in West Winfield , NY
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Drink soda in Glass Bottles,the way the little guy lays the smackdown on big 2\'s plasta-paradise.

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

We have Mountain Dew in those cans around here (Frederick, Maryland), and I can't really tell what the can is supposed to do when it is cold or warm. I tried one, it always looked the same to me. And the flavor certainly did not change when it was cold.

It just seems gimmicky to me. I guess you have to let it get warm to see the ice cubes disappear and then refrigerate it again to see them reappear?

Coors Light originally used it - the mountains turned blue on the cans when they were cold.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    It just seems gimmicky to me. I guess you have to let it get warm to see the ice cubes disappear and then refrigerate it again to see them reappear?

Coors Light originally used it - the mountains turned blue on the cans when they were cold.
    It's marketing..it's always a gimmick of sorts. It's main purpose is to inform consumers if a drink has reached a desired temperature. Whether in a convenience store, in your little cooler or in the fridge.