Bevboard

Default All New Pepsi Next for Canada released today! All new taste and ingredients than USA!

I saw it today for the first time at Walmart last night out of the corner of my eye in the cashier line fridges. Looks great in the bright baby blue and all new plastic swirl bottles! I had Pepsi Next in the USA two years back as it was made differently with some of the ingredients being HFCS, asuflame potassium(Ace K), aspartame, Sucralose and Calcium Disotium EDTA. The Canadian Pepsi Next new formula deletes those ingredients and uses: Carbonated water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavours, Caffeine, Stevia Extract. It tastes so great and better with zero aftertaste. It's in 20oz bottles, 12pack cans and soon 2L bottles.

Go to pepsinext.ca for pics and info. It's all natural and the first major soda made this way using Stevia Extract. It tastes like original Pepsi

Lol. Yet another international soda that walks all over a domestic variant.
    banned

This recipe sounds like what Coke is doing with Coca-Cola Life in Argentina. Mid calorie soda w/ both sugar and stevia.