Bevboard

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

Sodas 002.jpgI found it this morning at the Wegmans in Frederick, MD. They only had two packs of each flavor. Plus the Wild Cherry was in glass bottles. I have not tried it yet. It's cooling in the ice box at work.

The graphics look really good. The color of the vanilla box works really great with them, gives you an authentic retro feel.

Though I am more psyched about the Wild Cherry in glass bottles. I will definitely have to keep my eyes peeled for that.

I'll be making a few stops looking for these today, for sure. Too bad we don't have Wegmans near here, the closest ones are an hour+ away - though they are in the planning stages of building one much closer. Still could be a few years off, at this rate. They seem more apt to take specialty packages like the 4 pack glass bottles. The independent Pepsi distributor in northeastern MD may or may not be carrying the 12 packs, the guys I have talked to weren't sure. They do finally have Dr Pepper Vanilla Float now.

I saw the vanilla in the 7.5oz 8 pack cans.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

Still haven't seen either, but I did see Pepsi with real sugar in 20oz.

Blake Shelton was on Walmart TV talking about them, though.

Found both Vanilla and Wild Cherry w/ real sugar in 12 packs at Safeway here in Seattle! SSOOO GOOD!
    My BRING BACK list:
    1. Pepsi Twist
    2. Pepsi Cherry Vanilla
    3. Pepsi Blue
    4. Pepsi Summer Mix
    5. dnL / 7upsideDown

Will try the cherry one.
    banned

Found 12 packs of cherry and vanilla at Shoprite here. They also have Crush Berry Punch with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the cans.

Walmart in Evendale, OH has Vanilla in 7.5oz 8packs. Walmart in Miamisburg, OH has throwback with the updated packaging (1940s logo) in 12packs. Meijer near Miamisburg, OH had 2 12packs of Vanilla and 2 12packs of Wild Cherry. I took the 2 Wild Cherry. They also had throwback with updated packaging in 7.5oz 8packs.

Still can't find Wild Cherry in glass bottles anywhere yet. I will probably hit up Jungle Jim's after work, they always seem to have everything, even if it sometimes takes a while.

Jelly that you live so close to Jungle's that it an ordinary stop for you.

I haven't found mini cans or glass bottles of either.

I did try a vanilla right out of the box and it was pretty darn good. I always thought Pepsi's vanilla flavor tasted better than Coke's, and the addition of real sugar brings it home.

Yeah, Jungle Jim's is about 10 minutes from my house. It's nice and also dangerous, easy to spend a lot of money there. Over the years I'm pretty sure I've tried almost every glass bottle soda they have, and that's quite a lot. Unfortunately, they didn't have any of the new stuff yet. I think my area just simply hasn't received anything yet. Going to wait a week or two and try again.

Threw a can of cherry in the freezer when I got home, it's lovely. And the Vanilla is pretty good too, I agree. I think it would go well with whiskey.