Bevboard

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Pepsi Vanilla and Pepsi Wild Cherry REAL SUGAR LTO

Pepsi Vanilla and Pepsi Wild Cherry are coming for a limited time this summer!!

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/talki...212710260.html
    My BRING BACK list:
    1. Pepsi Twist
    2. Pepsi Cherry Vanilla
    3. Pepsi Blue
    4. Pepsi Summer Mix
    5. dnL / 7upsideDown

I had heard that these were coming, but not that they were going to be made with real sugar (cane or beet, that is the real question). The guys I got the info from were a little confused as to why Wild Cherry was being reintroduced, now it makes perfect sense.

I'd love to try the flavored Pepsis w/ real sugar, especially the vanilla one. Regular Pepsi is already available with real sugar here, it's called Throwback.

I really hope that Pepsi Canada is listening as to bringing these flavours more so Pepsi Vanilla for sure! Or I will have to drive to Montana to get some and it's no short trip for me but I have done it many times making it into a mini vacation. Pepsi Vanilla is my favourite flavour next to 80's New Coke that will never be back.

I get my sucrose Cherry Coke from ABARTA Lehigh Valley. A little bit of it trickles down to their Coatesville PA territory from the main plant in Bethlehem.

But I was just up that way last Saturday and there was very little Bethlehem produced product. Most of the cans were from Baltimore and the 2 liters/1 liters from Philadelphia. I wonder what that is all about. I was lucky enough to find some Vanilla Coke and CF Coke 12 packs with sucrose and they had some KP Coke 2 liters mixed in with the hfcs stuff. Bethlehem doesn't make 8pk 12oz or 6pk 16.9oz.

Abarta also produces cans for Davis Beverage (DPS bottler). All their stuff was in stock, and they now make Canada Dry cranberry ginger ale in cans. Previously I had only seen it in 2 liters. Honickman is making it in 20oz now, too, and it is in Wawas.

I am still looking forward to the sucrose Wild Cherry for comparison. I notice they have updated the graphics on the bottles and cans of the regular, and you can now find mini cans as well. I just think that the Pepsi flavors looked better in dark blue compared to the new lighter blue.

I like the new lighter blue cans although I think of Pepsi Next when I see them.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

When is this coming out in stores?

In June. We already have wild cherry. But if they Sugar it, I'll bite(drink)
    banned

Just saw this commercial on tv. So I guess it's out now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZTh77IpxT8

Not here...
    banned