Bevboard

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by newCOKEcanuck View Post
    Pepsi Vanilla is my favourite flavour next to 80's New Coke that will never be back.
    It theoretically could come back in the Freestyle machines. I've heard that New Coke (aka Coke II) used the Diet Coke formula - if that is true, since the Freestyle has the sweeteners in separate cartridges, it would be possible to make it an option using the Diet Coke and the HFCS cartridges.

Had a chance to try the new real sugar Pepsis... The vanilla is quite good. I expected the cherry to be stronger, but it is still decent. The berry punch Crush tastes like a blue raspberry fruit punch.

Pepsi cherry has long gotten it's ass eaten by coke cherry. No comparison really. I am hoping for a coke cherry with sugar. Tried the pepsi cherry with sugar and was mehed. Will still try the vanilla.

And a new Crush? Hmmm.

Edit: apparently it's blue onefied. Will try very little of this.
    Last edited by Dewman1979; 06-23-2014 at 04:04 AM.
    banned

Saw the new 12 pack cans for the real sugar cherry and vanilla Pepsi and needless to say this is by far the best packaging for Pepsi I have seen in a while. Very clean and sleek looking design. The 12pack boxes look a lot like copy cats from Coke's design tho. I have yet to try them..waiting to find a store with them on sale.

Shouldn't have to wait long, stores are already running 4/$11 around here. And the 4th is always a split Coke/Pepsi holiday.

OK now the vanilla I can get behind.
    banned

Finally found Wild Cherry in glass bottle 4packs. I've hit many stores over the last week looking for them, can't wait to try them out tonight.

BTW, all of the Pepsi, Pepsi Wild Cherry, Mountain Dew, and Dr. Pepper glass bottles in my area have 'WV1' bottling code. Hadn't seen it mentioned before.

WV1 isn't a bottling code. It's a beverage tax code. West Virginia charges a small beverage excise tax. It's on there because it is easier to just put it on there than not, in case the package is distributed in WV.

http://www.cga.ct.gov/2012/rpt/2012-R-0490.htm

Gotcha, learn something new every day. Thanks for the info.

Saw the 12pk of Vanilla Pepsi at Walmart today. It was very good.