Bevboard

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Now seeing 20oz cherry, but not vanilla. No mini cans of either, or glass cherry. 20oz and 12 pack original Throwback now appearing in blue labels/boxes.

Finally got a cheap discount along with the weekly sale. A nice $2.00 off with the purchase of (2) 12 pack of real sugar pepsi coupons. They ended up being $1.50 each . Needless to say I definitely like the taste over the regular HFCS soda easily. Much smoother taste to me.

Nice. Acme here has 12 packs of Coke and Pepsi products 5/$12. Didn't see any real sugar coupons, though.

Tops is selling Pepsi 12 packs at 4/$9 but none of the ones I've been in have the new Throwback cans yet.

Jeff Gordon is running a Made With Real Sugar scheme this week at Daytona.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

Haven't seen it in Wyoming yet... which is odd, the LOBO usually pushes Pepsi special products. I was down in N. Colorado yesterday though and it's all over the place ... 12 packs and 20oz singles. I bought a couple of 12 packs... not bad. I saw the Pepsi real sugar as well, but passed when I saw it was the no-citric-acid Throwback ingredients list.
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    Now seeing 20oz cherry, but not vanilla. No mini cans of either, or glass cherry. 20oz and 12 pack original Throwback now appearing in blue labels/boxes.
    Have you tried looking at gas stations for vanilla pepsi? I've got mine from Walmart, though.

I just got off the phone with Albertson's in Shelby and Great Falls Montana, for all three of the new Pepsi Real Sugar flavours 12-pack cans and 20ounce bottles are on shelves now. I'm planning to take a quick vacation from central Alberta and will stock up. I'm hopping to find Tab 12-packs too. I also hope glass bottle six or four packs of Dr.Pepper and MTN DEW originals with real sugar. I looked online Walmart USA website and it says there are new MTN DEW flavours too(Pitch Black, Typhoon, Game Fuel, Dark Berry) Dark Berry and Game Fuel might not be around till after summer as DB is associated with video game release of new Batman Arkam game release in October and GF associated with new Halo XBOX ONE release in November. No idea about Typhoon flavour if there now or later.
    Last edited by newCOKEcanuck; 07-01-2014 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Fix info.

I think I've ran across all the variations in my area now. Original Throwback in new labels (though many places still have Throwback packaging) in 12oz 12packs, 7.5oz 8packs (only seen once) and 20oz bottle. Wild Cherry in glass bottle 4packs, 12oz 12packs (both 6x2 and 4x3 layout) and 7.5oz 8packs. Vanilla in 12oz 12packs (both 6x2 and 4x3 layout) and 7.5oz 8packs. I've stocked up on glass bottles and 12packs for the LTOs.

Do Pepsi Wild Cherry with Real Sugar and Pepsi Vanilla with Real Sugar have Citric Acid in their ingredients?

Yes, they both have Citric Acid listed as an ingredient. The normal (Throwback) does not.