Bevboard

Default Jolly Rancher soda 20's in swirl bottles?

Found them in a Farm Fresh here in Virginia. Not sure who distributes them. They had all the flavors from grape, orange, cherry, watermelon, green apple and blue rasberry. They were 10/$10 so I snagged a few. I've seen these flavors in my local big lots a bunch of times but they were ALWAYS in 1 liters. Sometimes I saw them in kmarts too in 1 liters. Anybody else found these?

I have seen them in 20oz but never 1 liter. Here's a photo I took in Kmart in 2008

https://www.flickr.com/photos/drpep1...-7nFsPA-5RP3t8
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

I"ve seen both 20oz and 1L here and there. Pretty sure they are not DSD. If I remember correctly they are bottled at plant HJ (Honickman Pepsi/Canada Dry Pennsauken NJ). And the address on the bottles - a Delaware one? It's on some oddball line of sodas. It's Honickman's distribution center here in Delaware.

The last time I saw Jolly Rancher soda at a Kmart, I only saw them in 1 liter bottles.

I only recently discovered Jolly Rancher soda at KMart. Some of you might remember I'm quite fond of Cherry Soda. I was utterly shocked to actually see a Cherry soda here in my town so I bought 20 bottles of this. I was very pleased with Jolly Rancher Cherry. Ten times cherrier than Crush and easily the best Cherry Soda I've ever had.