Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Fanta Chery is the bomb!

Holy cow, I need to get on my knees and praise the Lord for bringing Fanta Cherry soda to my town at Walmart! When I first noticed it, I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought it just had to be Black Cherry or Cherry Lime or Cherry Vanilla or Cherry Cola. For so few have the imagination to actually put out JUST a Cherry soda without mixing it with another flavor. I know it must be tough.

But alas, Cherry Fanta is the real deal. A real live cherry drink. When I saw it at Walmart, I nearly fainted and immediately bought three 12 packs, but since I was just starting what was supposed to be a month long Atkins diet, I'd have to wait for some time to try it. So there it sat for a whole 48 hours in my fridge, calling my name each time I opened the door. I would stare longingly at the beautiful red cans, which were merely a tease at this point. I thought about them day and night. It was the longest and most torturous, agonizing 48 hours of my life. Which led me to only one conceivable conclusion. To hell with the diet!

So I popped one open. Smelled it first then took a nice, slow, long sip. My first impression was one of disappointment. I had become very used to the Jolly Rancher Cherry sodas from Kmart in the one liter bottles and at first, Fanta didn't live up to it. The next day I tried it again with better results. That day I had three Fantas and by the end of the day I was hooked!

That was about three weeks ago. I'm kind of embarrassed to say, but I'm now on my ninth 12 pack! Type 2 Diabetes, here I come! I'm so hooked on this stuff, it's absolutely ridiculous. I even get up in the middle of the night to drink one. ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

It differs greatly from Cherry Crush, which I've always said doesn't taste distinctly "cherry". It's still not as good as Jolly Rancher Cherry or Jones Cherry (which those bozos inexplicably retired) but neither of those came in cans and there's just something special about soda straight from a cold can. It's definitely better than Cherokee Red in my opinion.

Cherry Fanta is what I'd describe as smooth yet tart. Tart like a real cherry. I'd also describe it as pure Heaven, a gift from God. Excuse me, while I go pop open another one.

WIN_20140728_154249.JPG

I'll try this later. I wasn't the one that bought this flavor.

I tried it & it is good.

My local Walmart doesn't carry it (a non supercenter Walmart) but I found it at a Walmart in the Bay Area when I went up there so I bought a 12 pack. I haven't tried it yet.

It's good, but frankly, pineapple is so much better.
    banned

20oz coming out this week - another 7-11 exclusive.

Fanta Cherry is really good. Really good Cherry flavor, not overly done or cough syrupy like, but stronger flavor then Cherry 7UP.

Hello,

My name is Susan and I'm officially a Fanta Cherry holic.

OMG, I simply can't get enough of this. Since I discovered it, I'm gone through a minimum of 20 twelve packs. I'm drinking 5 or 6 cans a day. Absolutely LOVE it. 100 times better than Cherry Crush, in my opinion.

On the 8th day, God created Fanta Cherry.

Cheerwine has made me forget about Fanta Cherry.
    banned

Fanta Cherry 20 oz. seen at a BP near Asheville, NC. Fanta Cherry gone from Detroit-area Wal-Mart.