Bevboard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Susan View Post
    Hello,

My name is Susan and I'm officially a Fanta Cherry holic.

OMG, I simply can't get enough of this. Since I discovered it, I'm gone through a minimum of 20 twelve packs. I'm drinking 5 or 6 cans a day. Absolutely LOVE it. 100 times better than Cherry Crush, in my opinion.

On the 8th day, God created Fanta Cherry.
    Fanta Cherry is definitely a lot better than Cherry Crush was and is even better than my beloved Cherry 7up. But 5-6 cans a day? That is binge soda drinking, pace yourself! I'll usually limit myself to 1-2 sodas a day so I can continue enjoying sodas in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ATownAndrew View Post
    Fanta Cherry is definitely a lot better than Cherry Crush was and is even better than my beloved Cherry 7up. But 5-6 cans a day? That is binge soda drinking, pace yourself! I'll usually limit myself to 1-2 sodas a day so I can continue enjoying sodas in the future.
    I've always been pretty good at sticking to 2-3 cans of soda per day until Fanta Cherry came out. That was the deal breaker! This stuff is absolutely unreal!

Wawa is now carrying 20oz. Not sure if this means that we will start seeing it pop up other places. But I do think that 7-11 wasn't selling enough of it. They have recently switched to a system where the store owners/managers now write all their own orders. The vendors don't have a say in it at all. Pretty stupid, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    Wawa is now carrying 20oz. Not sure if this means that we will start seeing it pop up other places. But I do think that 7-11 wasn't selling enough of it. They have recently switched to a system where the store owners/managers now write all their own orders. The vendors don't have a say in it at all. Pretty stupid, in my opinion.
    They've been doing that in Virginia for years now. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    That would explain why some 7-11s here don't have the 20 oz bottles.

Where I live, it's is difficult to find.
    banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dewman1979 View Post
    Where I live, it's is difficult to find.
    It is hard to find by me too. Some 7-11s have it in 20 oz bottles, but the Wal Marts in my area (which aren't Supercenters) don't carry it. I bought it at a Wal Mart Supercenter two hours north of me coming back from a trip a few months ago.

On another note, none of the grocery stores or retail stores for that matter in my area carry the lemonade Mountain Dew Game Fuel flavor. Even the regular Game Fuel is hard to find as I've only seen a single 12 pack at a Target once in a display in the video game section separate from the beverage section of the store.

I've not seen it in bottles or cans here in San Jose CA. I do see it in Coke's Freestyle machines, but, the Fanta Lime & Raspberry are better to me.
    Life is too short to drink crummy sodas...

I haven't tried it yet but have been meaning to.
    Just 12 packs I've seen so far and I've seen them at gas stations, not just Walmart but have yet to find 20 oz.
    Fanta Peach appeared in my area 20 oz only and I love it.
    I wish Apple had 12 packs or 20 oz here, It's only available in fountain at cicis pizza.

I haven't tried it yet but have been meaning to.
    Just 12 packs I've seen so far and I've seen them at gas stations, not just Walmart but have yet to find 20 oz.
    Fanta Peach appeared in my area 20 oz only and I love it.
    I wish Apple had 12 packs or 20 oz here, It's only available in fountain at cicis pizza here.