Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What was the price per package? It shows as sold out when I check Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M2OGS08

A product review refers to spending "45 dollars on soda".

No mention of price in the official story from Coke.

http://www.coca-colacompany.com/stor...y-on-amazoncom

It's $14 for twelve 16 oz. cans. The guy who spent $45 I believe bought three 12-packs to get free shipping, plus tax.

It sold out three times today, but I managed to get two separate orders in. One shows up Tuesday night (Amazon Prime more on the ball than usual).

-HM
    "I see a Hollow Man, gun in hand, it points my way." - The Cult

I'm getting some just because. Pepsi should take note.(pepsi blue, MD supernova)
    banned

I am surprised I didn't hear about this anywhere else. I didn't know about it until a coworker texted about it to me earlier today.

Hopefully they will make some more available.

Smart move by Coke and Amazon.

I read the interviews with the three who were in charge of the Surge Movement. Though I applaud their hard work and determination, I think some credit should have been given to savesurge.org, the original Surge movement.

They are doing another production run which should be available soon. I'd be interested to know if they expected it to sell out so quickly or not. And if the concentrate and can bodies are already made and ready to go.

I really hope I'm not shut out. I know that the eBay douche bags are buying them up.
    banned

As soon as Amazon has Surge back in stock, I'm buying a case. It was like Christmas morning on Monday for me when I found out Surge was coming back after 12 years. Thanks to the Surge Movement constantly posting on Coca-Cola's Facebook pages and originally to SaveSurge.org, Coca-Cola finally caved in and brought back Surge selling exclusively through Amazon to give the fans the chance to put their money where their mouth is. Well, the fans have spoken and Surge has sold out within minutes every time it was restocked on Amazon. The demand has exceeded Coke and Amazon's expectations and is #1 selling Grocery item on Amazon, so things are looking good for my favorite 90's soda.

On Monday, I woke up super early to make sure I didn't miss the restock. I refreshed over and over the entire morning. I refreshed, it wasn't there and a refresh only 2-3 minutes later, it was there. My heart began racing. By 11:15am, it was back in stock, and I was one of the first people to order that day. There was a glitch at first, you add it to cart or 1 click buy it and it would say unavailable or not appear in the cart. After a few minutes it was fixed and my purchase went through. Purchased 2 cases. Spent $53.77 on soda and I ain't even mad. It's surge. Supposed to get here Thursday, can't wait. It was sold out again around 2:30pm, it didn't last very long at all. Anyone who has missed it so far, I suggest doing what I did. Be ready. If you want surge bad enough you'll do what it takes to ensure you get some. I refused to miss it Monday and it paid off. It still doesn't even feel real. It's like a dream come true. It won't really hit me until it's at my door and I take a sip. Until now it's just pictures online, rumors, and a dream.
    Last edited by Troy The Vault Drinker; 09-23-2014 at 11:59 PM.

When I woke up Monday morning I was able to buy a case for $14 through Amazon Prime. I was in that two hour window when Surge was available. Apparently a weeks worth of supply sold out in two hours. That speaks volumes about the demand for Surge. My case of Surge should be arriving at my door today while I'm at work so I'll be able to have one tonight. Suuuuuurrrrrrgggge!