Bevboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Surge now has much wider distribution now in the south, great lakes and midwest, which are citrus strongholds. Though I don't know how it is doing. The only package they are selling is the 16oz can for 99 cents or a dollar.

Mountain Dew is so strong because Pepsi created a culture around it - gamers, athletes, etc. Kind of like Monster. It is a core product for them, so it is in every cooler, on every display and so on. Mello Yello has never gotten that sort of attention. Though it is strong in parts of the south - especially in NC where every citrus seems to do well, including Sundrop.

Plus, Dew is constantly innovating and coming out with new packages and flavors. Solar Flare on tap in 7-11, berry lime Game Fuel in 20oz/12pk, Dewshine in 12oz glass, and so on. I just wonder why they haven't done any Dewmocracys lately.

http://www.foodbeast.com/news/burger-king-surge/
    Frozen SURGE and maybe even Vault coming to Burger King? Sign me up!

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    Surge now has much wider distribution now in the south, great lakes and midwest, which are citrus strongholds. Though I don't know how it is doing. The only package they are selling is the 16oz can for 99 cents or a dollar.

Mountain Dew is so strong because Pepsi created a culture around it - gamers, athletes, etc. Kind of like Monster. It is a core product for them, so it is in every cooler, on every display and so on. Mello Yello has never gotten that sort of attention. Though it is strong in parts of the south - especially in NC where every citrus seems to do well, including Sundrop.

Plus, Dew is constantly innovating and coming out with new packages and flavors. Solar Flare on tap in 7-11, berry lime Game Fuel in 20oz/12pk, Dewshine in 12oz glass, and so on. I just wonder why they haven't done any Dewmocracys lately.
    That Berry Lime Game Fuel is great.

New Mello Yello logo for 2016.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MelloYell...49517245833216
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Wally1912; 01-03-2016 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally1912 View Post
    Meant to make a post here about it..I was a bit surprised by the new make over but it looks good. A lot more modern and eye catching like it needs to be.