Bevboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pepsi 2015

Saw Doubleshot + Protein in 12oz slim cans at Target today.

There are also a few new flavors of Frappuccino. S'mores, some sort of coconut one, and a third one that I don't know the flavor of (a Pepsi guy said they had it at Walmart).

Powerade Lemonade is already on the website, and the articles say April launch. They also say exclusively at c-stores, drug, and value stores. Where should I be looking, and do you know if it's been released yet? I really enjoyed the Mango release last year.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePieHole View Post
    Powerade Lemonade is already on the website, and the articles say April launch. They also say exclusively at c-stores, drug, and value stores. Where should I be looking, and do you know if it's been released yet? I really enjoyed the Mango release last year.
    Oooh..I'd like to try this one. The Strawberry lemonade one is already my favorite of the bunch.

Currently, Powerade Lemonade is only in specific accounts. Royal Farms should have it, along with Dollar General. It will be more widely available in early May. But still only in convenience/drug/value.