Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Mello Yello Cherry and Peach

I've been travelling down Interstate 95 this week and spotted Mello Yello Cherry and Peach in various stores from North Carolina to about Savannah. Cherry was easy to find but the Peach was only spotted in several stores.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

I'd love to try the cherry one. I hear the peach isn't good..

Quote Originally Posted by drpep View Post
    I've been travelling down Interstate 95 this week and spotted Mello Yello Cherry and Peach in various stores from North Carolina to about Savannah. Cherry was easy to find but the Peach was only spotted in several stores.
    Wow, those have my name all over them!!! I don't even think we have ANY Mello Yello of any kind out here.

Cherry, Melon and Peach were pretty easy to find in the southeast about 8-10 years ago. Then they all disappeared. Now cherry and peach are back. Still only in the southeast.

I called Coca-Cola, and they said the Mello Yello is available only in certain markets in the southeast, yet Louisiana isn't considered in the southeastern US. I would do ANYTHING to try the new flavors, but the closest is about 4 hours away near Jackson, MS.

Can anyone confirm what towns do carry the drinks? Surge has a map online of where to find it, but Mello Yello doesn't (at least for the new flavors).

Quote Originally Posted by thesodacave View Post
    I called Coca-Cola, and they said the Mello Yello is available only in certain markets in the southeast, yet Louisiana isn't considered in the southeastern US. I would do ANYTHING to try the new flavors, but the closest is about 4 hours away near Jackson, MS.

Can anyone confirm what towns do carry the drinks? Surge has a map online of where to find it, but Mello Yello doesn't (at least for the new flavors).
    Odd considering Surge is in Louisiana

has anyone tried them? does peach taste like mello yello afterglow? or more like the freestyle version? i'm guessing afterglow would not return after ten years, but if so, that would be amazing... they look to be the freestyle versions, which don't reach the excellence of the shortlived afterglow.

have the new flavors been found in raleigh/durham? has anyone seen them in virginia?

I found them in Roanoke Rapids, not far from Raleigh. Also found them south of Roanoke, VA.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

I was in Florida at the end of April. I didn't even think to look, but I asked one of my people at one of the Florida stores to look around. Found a some of the cherry and is sending them to me.