Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Pepsi Wild Cherry returning to Canada through Mac's and Couche-Tard (LTO)

They just broke the news to me on FB. IT'LL BE BACK!

I hope it's out soon.

Me too, the wait is killing me. It's coming out (in my area, at least), mid-late May according to Pepsi.

I'm DYING to get my hands on it.

We've had Pepsi Cherry with real sugar in the US since probably the beginning of the year, along with vanilla. 20 ounce, 7.5 ounce 8 pack cans, and 12 ounce 8 pack bottles.

I'm baffled as to why Coke and Pepsi don't carry their cherry colas up there all the time. Hopefully you stocked up when Target had Cherry Coke. And I can't believe the closest Freestyles to you are in Ottawa and in the US (New York - Malone and Plattsburgh, Vermont - Burlington, and Maine - Skowhegan, Farmington, Waterville). At least a 3.5-4+ hour drive each way!

I'm baffled too, fusion. I know that Canada is a smaller market to the US, but that doesn't justify the abhorrent lack of selection we have here. People are clamouring for it, so the demand is there. The low selection of flavoured cola here bothers me. Quebec is the worst offender, flavoured colas are hard to come by like crazy. We don't even get Diet Coke Lime like the rest of the country. Even Pepsi Lime / Diet Pepsi Lime is limited to only some grocery store (Super C, some IGAs, Loblaws). I'm getting seriously peeved. lol

Cherry Pepsi is a miracle here.
    Last edited by GenesisWildCherry; 05-01-2015 at 12:31 PM.

Haven't seen it yet, but I was told that you'll start seeing it after this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by sublimecitrus View Post
    Haven't seen it yet, but I was told that you'll start seeing it after this weekend.
    Yep, that's the word on the street now. When I come back from the U.S, I'll try looking for it. I come back Tuesday night, but can check Wednesday.

My cousin mentioned that they saw this in the Ottawa area today at a Macs.
    Definitely going to be nice to have back around here! My stash from Target is running on empty and I am already halfway through the soda I hauled back from crossborder shopping. Before I found out about the Macs, my saving grace was being a 5 min drive to the Freestyle machine (not to rub it in) here in Kanata.

This is going to be awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by red_green17 View Post
    My cousin mentioned that they saw this in the Ottawa area today at a Macs.
    Definitely going to be nice to have back around here! My stash from Target is running on empty and I am already halfway through the soda I hauled back from crossborder shopping. Before I found out about the Macs, my saving grace was being a 5 min drive to the Freestyle machine (not to rub it in) here in Kanata.

This is going to be awesome!!
    I checked at one of the macs closer to me and they didn't have it yet.

The only down part about this being an LTO and at macks is the fact that I can't buy packs of cans. Hopefully that will follow in the summer months.

Still none spotted at my local Couche-Tard's I'll keep checking each week. I bought some U.S. Cherry Pepsi to compare.