Bevboard

Thread: Pineapple Crush

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

Default Pineapple Crush

I have been seeing Pineapple Crush around c. stores in Northern Virginia so I bought a bottle last night. It is really good. It has more of that fresh pineapple taste than Fanta has. I will be buying more but could not find any around Frederick, MD this morning.

Not happening here.
    banned

Pineapple Crush is pretty good! Maybe they got it through their grocery supplier, I know that Squirt and Tahitian Treat are unavailable in my market, but available in three c. stores around me.

Have you tried Pineapple Sunkist yet? It's pretty good!

Quote Originally Posted by BottleBoss View Post
    I have been seeing Pineapple Crush around c. stores in Northern Virginia so I bought a bottle last night. It is really good. It has more of that fresh pineapple taste than Fanta has. I will be buying more but could not find any around Frederick, MD this morning.
    I've been busy but the Pepsi Bottler in my area has been distributing this in 20oz for the last few months.

Pepsi does Crush around there? They do Crush here (Orange, Diet, Strawberry, Grape, Pineapple, Peach), but to the south, Crush is independent with only orange, diet, grape, and strawberry. Strangely, our bottles come from Mississippi, while Crush to the south is from Texas. It comes in the 7up Legacy bottle, with the name "Bottled by Temple Bottling Company, Temple TX" on the cap.

Quote Originally Posted by thesodacave View Post
    Pepsi does Crush around there? They do Crush here (Orange, Diet, Strawberry, Grape, Pineapple, Peach), but to the south, Crush is independent with only orange, diet, grape, and strawberry. Strangely, our bottles come from Mississippi, while Crush to the south is from Texas. It comes in the 7up Legacy bottle, with the name "Bottled by Temple Bottling Company, Temple TX" on the cap.
    Crush is distributed nationally by Pepsi's biggest bottler(Pepsi Beverages Company) and I think Pepsi Americas as well.