Bevboard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fanta Mango

Looking forward to trying this.
    banned

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

I purchased a bottle of it at the 7-11 in Harpers Ferry, WV this past week. It is actually pretty good. Very sweet. Good mango flavor. A little syrupy. I will buy it again. I wonder if it will be put in the glass bottles like the other flavors?

The glass bottle Fanta flavors are imported from Mexico. The bottle/can stuff is produced in the US. No plans AFAIK to produce Mango in Mexico and import it here.

Is the Fanta Mango just a Walmart thing like the Cherry was? I've looked all over and can't find it.

12 packs and 2 liters in Walmart, 20oz in 7-11. At least for now.

I found Cherry 2 liters at a local grocery store the other day.

Cherry available in 2L and 12-packs in central Louisiana, but nothing as far as mango goes. We do have peach Fanta in Shreveport-Alexandria-Monroe, but if you go into south Louisiana, Coke owns the rights to Big Red, so you have Big Peach instead of Fanta Peach. We have Fanta Peach, so maybe Fanta Mango is coming next too.....

Ah, you guys are making me jealous! We just have the same old boring crapola. Orange, Strawberry, Grape. Yawn. I bought a 12 pack of Grape yesterday and wasn't the least bit impressed.

I just saw 12 packs of Fanta Mango at my local non-supercenter Walmart (along with 12 packs of Mtn Dew Sangrita Blast). I haven't picked it up yet but will as my soda supply dwindles down.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    Do you have Cactus Cooler in your part of California? That's some good stuff.
    Cactus Cooler is alive and well here. Its bottled/distributed by 7up/RC of Southern California here.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan View Post
    Ah, you guys are making me jealous! We just have the same old boring crapola. Orange, Strawberry, Grape. Yawn. I bought a 12 pack of Grape yesterday and wasn't the least bit impressed.
    Cherry and Mango both in Walmarts everywhere in my area now. No 12 packs for either. Hesitant to try mango as I usually don't like mango flavored things.

Apparently Mango isn't coming to Fresno or the surrounding areas. Not surprised. I've looked everywhere. I was surprised to find Cherry RC in 12 packs at Walmart last week, something I've never seen here. I've seen it at liquor stores in 20 oz bottles once in a rare while but not in cans. I bought a 12 pack and it's pretty good. Better than Cherry Coke or Pepsi in my opinion, though I will say I enjoy Diet Cherry Pepsi or Cherry Coke Zero better than the regulars of these brands.

Has anyone tried that Soda Streamer machine? I'm thinking of buying one and making my own cherry soda with the Cherry Kool-Aid Soda Stream Mix. Naturally, I'd make it extra cherrier!

I bought some Fanta Grape also last week at Walmart to try it. Not impressed in the least. Tastes like wine or something. I think for grape, I like Shasta the best. Maybe Crush.