Bevboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fanta Mango

Hey boys, I finally found some Mango Fanta at Walmart this morning. I have some in the fridge right now. Will let you know how I like it later.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan View Post
    Hey boys, I finally found some Mango Fanta at Walmart this morning. I have some in the fridge right now. Will let you know how I like it later.
    Wow, I'm very impressed! I actually wasn't expecting much but I really enjoyed the Fanta Mango. It's what I imagined the mythical "Nectarine Crush" that Floyd Lawson mentioned in an Andy Griffith episode would taste like. I still love the Cherry Fanta better though and I like the Fanta Orange. Not sure what happened when Fanta created grape. Still the worst tasting grape soda out there in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan View Post
    Wow, I'm very impressed! I actually wasn't expecting much but I really enjoyed the Fanta Mango. It's what I imagined the mythical "Nectarine Crush" that Floyd Lawson mentioned in an Andy Griffith episode would taste like. I still love the Cherry Fanta better though and I like the Fanta Orange. Not sure what happened when Fanta created grape. Still the worst tasting grape soda out there in my opinion.
    That's good to hear that the Fanta Mango soda is really good. I just tried the Fanta Mango Slurpee at 7-11 a couple of days ago and I thought it was really good. 7-11 has a deal on 20 oz bottles of Fanta Mango with its app, buy one bottle of any Fanta flavor and get a Fanta Mango bottle free.

I heard that Fanta Grape is supposed to taste a lot better in Japan - a lot more natural tasting. I'll find out when I go there in a couple of weeks. I'll have to do a trip report of all the cool Japanese sodas I try there when I come back.

I finally tried some of the manga fanta and I can say I enjoyed it! I was very surprised. I wouldn't mind buying it a second time.

Absolutely loved the Mango Fanta. I was very impressed.

I absolutely love this.
    banned

Fanta Mango cans now at Wegmans.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?