Bevboard

Default July 2015- Share a Coke Canada + Cherry Coke?

https://www.virtualpressoffice.com/p...ws&sId=&sInfo=

Apparently with tour stops all over the country and the ability to customize your own Coke can. And a boat load of new names.

I don't know whether or not to get excited about the Cherry Coke part. Sure, it's effing delicious and puts normal Coke to shame. But I wish they'd just listen to the ton of demand for it and just frickin' bring it to Canada permanently already. Cherry Coke is the greatest soda on God's green earth, and the lack of it here is appalling and also shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisWildCherry View Post
    https://www.virtualpressoffice.com/p...ws&sId=&sInfo=

Apparently with tour stops all over the country and the ability to customize your own Coke can. And a boat load of new names.

I don't know whether or not to get excited about the Cherry Coke part. Sure, it's effing delicious and puts normal Coke to shame. But I wish they'd just listen to the ton of demand for it and just frickin' bring it to Canada permanently already. Cherry Coke is the greatest soda on God's green earth, and the lack of it here is appalling and also shocking.
    Lets hope they bring it back for more than a week and a half.

I'm lookin' at you, Pepsi.

Pepsi Canada does kind of tick me off with its short, half-baked LTO promotions. But I am starting to prefer Pepsi Lime more than Cherry Pepsi now this year. And that's permanent, so I'm still a little happy. But Coke is a different ball game. Cherry Coke is a huge hit among Canadians, including myself. I now prefer Cherry Coke over Pepsi by a wide margin. In general, Canadians cross the border for it, it was defunct Target's number one grocery request in Canada, and everybody wants it. It sells like hot cakes when it comes to Canada. The last time I went to Plattsburgh, Cherry Coke was almost sold out at Walmart, Target and even the pharmacies. It's a border town and shopping destination.

So the demand is there. It's stupidity and ignorance at the management level that explains the lack of it full time here. It shows that we have border towns to get it when them companies couldn't care less about us.

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisWildCherry View Post
    Pepsi Canada does kind of tick me off with its short, half-baked LTO promotions. But I am starting to prefer Pepsi Lime more than Cherry Pepsi now this year. And that's permanent, so I'm still a little happy. But Coke is a different ball game. Cherry Coke is a huge hit among Canadians, including myself. I now prefer Cherry Coke over Pepsi by a wide margin. In general, Canadians cross the border for it, it was defunct Target's number one grocery request in Canada, and everybody wants it. It sells like hot cakes when it comes to Canada. The last time I went to Plattsburgh, Cherry Coke was almost sold out at Walmart, Target and even the pharmacies. It's a border town and shopping destination.

So the demand is there. It's stupidity and ignorance at the management level that explains the lack of it full time here. It shows that we have border towns to get it when them companies couldn't care less about us.
    Cherry coke is completely sold out in Saskatoon. I can't find it anywhere anymore. It's been a week.

You've ignored this demand for too long, Coca-cola. Here's proof.

Thankfully it's still common here. I still stocked up though.

Default Cherry coke? When will it come to Edmonton?

I've been waiting for this Cherry Coke forever now. When will it hit store shelves? What sizes are there? I'm hoping for 12-pack cans and the new stupid 500ml bottles. I liked the sweeter Coca-Cola before they cut sugar content in February. I've been a Pepsi guy since 1991 anyways as new coke(Coke II)was finally dropped. Cherry Coke is better than Wild Cherry Pepsi. Bring back Vanilla Coke please!

newCOKECanuck: It's only in 500mL bottles. And it was supposed to be the whole of the country.